To All The Shoes I've Loved Before

Red/wine patent rolandos - made my toes cry
Black patent VP with red tip - just could not make the VP work on my foot.

I've sold others, but those two stick out as I loved they way they looked, but couldn't make them work.

Let's see...

Bronze scissor girl- 1/2 size too big, sold
Black patent Doppio Nodo- replaced with leopard Doppio Nodo, sold
Burgundy glittart NP- bought two pairs, sold one
Pewter Gattaca- damaged, returned
Pink grease NP- 1/2 size too small, returned
Blue suede MC- can't walk in them, returned
Leopard Ron ron- no original box, returned
Nude Sock mary jane- don't like the heels, returned
Red python horatio- Not really my style, returned
Lilac metallic simple- replaced by teal metallic simple, returned
Purple patent Ron ron- 1/2 size too small, returned

Great thread, Noah. Congrats on the 5000 posts. I am so anal, I actually have that list handy. Here goes:
Grey eel décolleté-hurt like hell,
Turquoise, orange pigalle-couldn't walk more than one inch
Black kid o my sling, 95mm*-too small
Nude architeks, gold tip, 120mm*-didn't love on me
Python wherever-not feeling the love
Black kid VP 70mm-didn't like the lower heel
Magenta sixties 2in. -were my first pair-loved them but they were just too big
Black, gold brocade kitten heels-too small
Beige grease simples, 100mm-loved, but decided to sell
Black nouedette 120mm-didn't really wear
Nude Bloody Mary-not comfy
Metallic black rolandos-didn't look metal and rolandos just don't like my feet

Great thread, Noah!!

Blue Satin Striped Armadillos- Never found the right outfit or time to wear them out. After one year sitting in my closet, I had to let them go! Sold them on eBay.
Leather Taupe Fontanete-sold on eBay
Black Suede VP-sold on eBay
Black Catenitas-sold on eBay.
Brown Glittart Ron Ron-returned
Brown Nappa VP-returned
Black Suede Rolando- Sold on eBay.
Lima Laminato- Returned.They were too shiny for my taste, that they reminded me of Reynold Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
Gino T-strap yellow toe cap- Returned. Very sadly, the yellow toe was not a 'true yellow' but more of a fluorescent yellow-green highlighter pen color. Otherwise I would have kept them!
Batgirl Silver/Black- Returned. I already bought the BG in aubergine/bronze and I already have the Gino's in black/silver. It seemed they were a bit too redundant in my collection of CL t-straps.
Bicho- Returned. "Lust" at first sight, but after one day I knew I would never be in love with them.

Last edited:
Red patent Yoyo Zeppa w/ rope platform - Too big
Nude kid Declic 120 - Got dirty too easily
Milk patent Clichy 120 - Too big (but I should have kept them and made them work! :crybaby:)
Blue satin Very Noeud - Too big, too expensive, too fragile
Black patent Joli Noeud Dorcet - Too big, already had navy
Navy patent JND - Too tight
Red patent Coxinelle 100 - Not really my style
Purple suede Rolando - Too big
Multicolor glitter NP - Too small, didn't like them
Pale pink Mouche Zeppa - Too small, dirty
Magenta suede Declic 140 - Needed the money, and didn't love them enough to buy them again
EB suede Rolando - Too big, but bought another pair in my size

Hm...I think that's all of them.

Great thread Noah.

Only 2 and a possible for me...

Purple Laminato Simples - Did a charge send from Saks ATL, SA said they were Ron Rons. Didn't like the color IRL. Exchanged.

Peacock Suede No Prives - Not attractive on my wide feet :confused1: Sold

Tobacco Rolande Boucles - The jury is still out on these. NIB from Distractions at a great price but might be on the way out. The incline is quite steep for 120's and platform doesn't seem to help. :nogood:

Green Suede Declics: Between these and blue patent Rolandos, I had to pick one and the Declics lost :shucks:
Nude Ron Rons: Decided to get store credit and got the green watersnake Altadamas instead

-EB suede Rolando...too big
-Nude patent nude tip VP...too narrow
-Nude patent Triclo....too unstable
-Fuchsia satin Lady Gres.....too big :crybaby:
-Purple laminato Simple 100....impulse buy so back they went
-Python with pink streaks Fontanettes......impulse ebay buy so right back on ebay they went
-Taupe Minibout...first pair too small, replacement pair too big

Last edited:
great thread noah!!! and congrats for the 5000 posts!

purple satin pointy pump - don't know the name for these... found at incredible price at saks off 5th a long long time ago, when i was still in medical school. LOVED LOVED LOVED sooooo much, but i wasn't used to walking in high heels back then, and after 1 night of agony, i decided to sell on ebay :cry:... if only i could turn back time, i would have definitely kept these babies

roccia python simples - soooo big on me, but i was determined to make them work... after so much padding, i decided it was time to let them go when i eventually didn't like the way simples looked on my foot, and the roccia python was replaced by UHG roccia python VP with burgundy tip

green un voilier wedges - too tight, sold on ebay

pink python impero pigalle 70mm - too tight, sold on ebay to lovely tpf-er... replaced by red python impero declic

dark green suede francaise - they made my feet look HUGE
lilac metallic sigourney booties - 1/2 too small, still looking for them in my size :smile:
purple patent yoyo spinas - 1/2 too small
camel kid mias - i regret having returned these every single day :sad:

oh well, there are loads of new fabulous loubs on their way in the near future, i'm sure ;)

oh i forgot to add

silver specchio differas - SOOO hot, but in the end i felt guilty for owning a pair of shoes that cost that much, were very trendy, and not practical for my daily life. if i were to spend that much on a pair of shoes, they should last me a lifetime. returned to saks.