To all the new Bleecker Patent Tote owners.....here's a "FLASH"!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
I went to the my boutique today and after completing my purchase, I remembered that I wanted to know if I could order the new Bleecker patent tote with PCE -- the purple one. The SA's did not know which one I was talking about. There was only one SA there that I recognized. She finally pulled a catalog out from a drawer and said, 'well, is it this bag? if so, it is totally unavailable until June". I said well, I have seen pics of girl's bags who have ordered it from Coach and received it and used it! Her response was "well, maybe some fakes have come out already!!!!".
I said something like -- I guess Coach is sending fakes.

Just thought you'd want to hear that!

ugh how annoying... I don't think some SA's realize that Macy's and other department stores get pilot bags.. there is a Coach in Houston that is a pilot store and they had all the new soho stuff way before the other stores.

She could have at least tried to order it for you!

What a moron. I got mine from the Coach store in Chicago. Not to mention, every Coach store here has had at least one SA that has rushed over to me to look at my bag IRL and ask when I ordered it. One SA told me that hers was on the way so I know that they can be ordered.

I don't understand why these SAs don't know how to do their jobs and are not required to know their product.

I think it is just SAs that think they know more than anyone coming in the store. If she had taken the time to check her computer she could have seen that there are some already available in JAX.

The Macy's in Chicago still has the blue patent and 3 of the signature totes. The boutique didn't have anymore totes, but they still have 6 of the matching wallets (3 patent, 3 sig).

Plus there was a plum patent clutch/wristlet that I didn't see before. I might need to get that later. ;)

You know, I'm beginning to think they're getting less and less careful about educating their SAs. I had one last week who tried to tell me that my pink patent satchel was NOTHING like the signature satchel with the brown patent trim-- totally different bags according to her. Except that they're not at all. Wow.

The Macy's in Chicago still has the blue patent and 3 of the signature totes. The boutique didn't have anymore totes, but they still have 6 of the matching wallets (3 patent, 3 sig).

Plus there was a plum patent clutch/wristlet that I didn't see before. I might need to get that later. ;)

Oh, the SA who ordered the same plum bag as me was telling me about that wristlet. She tried to show me, but it was really hard to see on her monitor. So it was nice IRL? I was hoping it comes out around the same time as PCE. She said it was $198.

ugh how annoying... I don't think some SA's realize that Macy's and other department stores get pilot bags.. there is a Coach in Houston that is a pilot store and they had all the new soho stuff way before the other stores.

She could have at least tried to order it for you!

Which store in Houston is the pilot store?

where do you live? I would love to show her my real bags, packing slips/ receipts, give her the number to the magnificent mile boutique, then put my foot up her a:censor:s

Thank you, Donnalynn11!!!!!!! If you happen to have that bag, could you possibly post some pics of the interior and some modelling pics so I can get the 'full effect' of the bag? If not, thats cool......never hurts to ask right? CAN NOT WAIT TIL THAT DARN SEARCH ENGINE IS BACK UP!!!!!!!! lol

Thank you, Donnalynn11!!!!!!! If you happen to have that bag, could you possibly post some pics of the interior and some modelling pics so I can get the 'full effect' of the bag? If not, thats cool......never hurts to ask right? CAN NOT WAIT TIL THAT DARN SEARCH ENGINE IS BACK UP!!!!!!!! lol

I did blue and purple. just a sec

divadevine check your PM

Last edited: