To ALL the LA PFers!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls AND guys! I'm looking to leave the Bay area and go back home to LA. I've applied to a few places already and haven't received any call backs yet. I'm looking for either a FULL time or PART time job that's scheduled for Mon-Fri. I graduated from FIDM with a Merchandise Marketing degree and have a career background in retail management (roughly 2 years) and merchandise buying (6 months) if anyone has any job leads, I'd really appreciate it!! :smile: I'm not necessarily looking for another job in retail. I was looking maybe more for an admin job as I'm debating going back to school... Thanks in advance!! :flowers:

2. Good luck girl..I am not from LA, I am sure the ladies in here can help you out.

3. I'm sorry I don't have any leads but I am sure you'll find something in LA =)