To all the Artsy 'longtime' user...!

Ok, that worked! Here are pics of my 6 month old, broken in mono beside a new azur...both are mm. I have carried azur a few times, so it is starting to soften...

View attachment 1691987

View attachment 1691988

View attachment 1691989

Gorgeous bags! I've been on the fence about the Artsy for a couple of weeks now, just because I feel that even the MM size is too big for me (I'm only 5'0" and I don't want to wear a bag that looks ridiculously huge on me), but after seeing how much smaller it has gotten over time, I'm tempted all over again! Have you noticed any durability issues over time, like the top of the canvas cracking or anything like that?

Just a question with the AZUR, do u feel u have to baby it more being that it's white? I have it in the speedy and feel like I can't even wear nail polish lol. Both are beautiful bags. Makes me want to buy both!!!!!

I haven't had any issues with wear- Of course, mono is only 6 months old, but I use it a LOT, it's really become a go-to bag for me. I find it to be very easy and caredree to carry. It doesn't have a lot of vachetta- no trim or piping, nothing along the bottom etc.. so it doesn't need babied that much.

As for azur- I have never had issues with it. I find it to be very worry free! I have many azur bags, I carry it rain or snow, winter or summer (I love azur for winter whites and greys) and I haven't had ANY problems. (Knock on wood..lol) I wear nail polish and dark jeans etc..
I have had color transfer problems with mono bags with vachetta trim, but I've never had a problem with azur. :smile:

I agree. .. I have my 6 month old mono artsy sitting on the shelf beside my brand new azur artsy and they look so different! The mono looks smaller, because it has softened and slouched a lot. The azur needs broken in, but I'm so used to carrying my comfy mono artsy that I can't make myself carry the azur! lol

Have you experienced any "cracking" of the mono canvass which has happened to some of the tPF members?

trumanfinn said:
Ok, that worked! Here are pics of my 6 month old, broken in mono beside a new azur...both are mm. I have carried azur a few times, so it is starting to soften...

How much "stuff" do you have in your bags? Mine is 2 days old and flopping a little from the weight of he handle when I set it down on the table.

I've had my azur for 2 or 3 weeks now and it definitely softens and slouches quickly. It barely took a week for it to get comfy. I hung it on the door w/4 water bottles for two nights, from then on I just put it on the door w/ my items in it. I could kick myself for hesitating and not buying this bag sooner. I'm lusting for the mono version now. This bag is one that definitely cannot be judged new, it's a totally different bag when it's broken in (even DH agrees). I'm only 5' and this bag looked awful on me in the store. Now it's perfect doesn't look too big even when it's full.

Queen Maria said:
5months artsy MM in mono .. HTH !!!

No problem so far !!! I love this bag :biggrin:

Have you ever worn yours w/ sleeveless tops? I find myself paranoid even when I wear it w/ t's. I'm scared that sweat or body heat might cause cracking.