To all LAdies who bought the RED JUMBO-

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or any Red with the new chain.. Have you ladies carried your bags yet ?? DO you absoulutely ADORE it ? What colors do you pair it with, I wear mine with every color possible.. And if you have not carried it, why not.. I am so happy I got this bag.. I just love the new chain...especially after having 3 or 4 bags with the traditional- this is a great change.. I get lots of stares from other woman, one lady was like EEK you got one,, She was not lucky enough to get a hold of one.. I told her they were still floating around. Get it now, because in a month or so they are going to be EXTINCT and be on EBAY for hundreds over retail.. By the way did I mention I JUST LOVE MINE !!!!

2. my mom got one and she will not put it down. she adores it and wears it with everything!

3. I have one but won't use it till the Christmas holidays. I just don't carry a red bag unles it's December. So, this bag will be in great shape for a LONG time, lol.

4. I have the red Jumbo and love it! No I have not used it yet because I'm waiting to wear the right outfit. I buy and just store in my closet. I'm trying to get out of that so I changed bags twice within the last 2 weeks.

5. Just got mine lsat weekend and has been using it ever since. I love the color, just find the chain a bit noisy when picking it up.

6. I've been wearing mine since I got it too. I got the medium, not the jumbo. It does go with everything! Maybe not pink, but I don't wear pink.

7. Soudns hot We want pictures :biggrin:

8. i looooove mine! i'm wearing it today for the 3rd time =D

9. I was able to get the red jumbo from Saks in San Antonio. Love the color, love the chain, and love the size. It is great with jeans.

10. I love my red caviar jumbo. I took it on a two day business trip to Florida and made sure that everything I took matched - lots of white and dark blue. I wore it shopping today with khakis and a black polo. I've worn it to work a couple times too. I love it! I never would have had one if I didn't see it on tPF many months ago. :smile: Thanks tPFers!

11. I got the black jumbo,....I freakin ADORE the newer chain!

I may have to get a red one too.....Mu HA HA HA HA!!!!

12. Red was on my wishlist but then i thought it is too 'loud'. Now that i see this tread, i might consider getting a red and this time, louder 'JUMBO' with the loud new chain. Hee..hee...how about that?

13. I :heart: my red jumbo!! I've only worn her out twice... once to dinner, and a second time shopping in NYC... some woman in Saks (in the Chanel handbag section) actually tried to purchase my bag haha, because I set it down in front of my on the counter while I tried on another bag... then asked me forever how I was able to get one, and where! I think the color is gorgeous, and the new chain adds a little something else... I'm sure they will be marked up beyond belief soon enough on ebay too, so grab one if you can! :smile:

14. Ahhh... you girls are sooooo lucky!!! I want one so bad!!!! But was told my local CHANEL wouldn't get any red jumbo in.......:Push::yucky: