To all Kelly 35 owners...

Japster said:
I'm 5'1 and I actually love the size, but I'm also really curvy. I apologize for cropping my head out of the pic, but I'm not happy about looking at myself. LOL.

that was SO nice of you to post that pic. you really help by providing that type of reference. i assure you, we would all be happy to look at you :heart: but you know with us, we would be pretty distracted from your face even if you did include it - there's just something very very interesting hanging on your arm. :biggrin:

shopmom411 said:
What a beauty, Pr1nc!!! Thank you for posting your pic!!!!

Thanks:heart: I thought it'd be a good idea, since the original question is actually a common one I see in forums. I really like that quote you use in your signature.

Thanks girls! That's very helpful...It's so hard to figure a bag out when you haven't seen it IRL...that's part of the whole H experience I suppose..!?!;) :flowers:

I'm 5'2" and here I am with my 35cm Rouge H Chevre Coromandel Birkin.

MyBirkin8-27-05010.jpg

Hey, Smooth! You've got my bag!!!!:yes: I mean, I don't have it yet.....I'm on the hunt for a 35cm Rouge H Birkin (no togo) and I'm so glad to see yours in a full body pic so I can see the size and color - I'm only 2" taller than you.....how do you like the 35cm in comparison with a 30cm?????

shopmom411 said:
Hey, Smooth! You've got my bag!!!!:yes: I mean, I don't have it yet.....I'm on the hunt for a 35cm Rouge H Birkin (no togo) and I'm so glad to see yours in a full body pic so I can see the size and color - I'm only 2" taller than you.....how do you like the 35cm in comparison with a 30cm?????

I really like the 35cm, but I also like bigger bags. You can see more pics of my Birkin on my about me page on eBay, see the link below. It's an awesome bag and I couldn't be happier.:love:

Thanks Smooth, I have a 35 Birkin aswell; I was asking about the Kelly 35 'cause I'm waitlisted for one, but have never seen one (souple) IRL...I have 3 Kellys 32, so I wanted to figure out the actual difference in size between the 32 and the 35...:flowers: