TMZ's blurb about Brit's OK magazine mishap has me wondering. Do you think she has a

i dont quite get her, it seems like sometimes she loves the camera and tries to show off for it, then other times she freaks out getting mad at the paparazzi for taking pics of her. i think she needs to get out of hollywood for a while. if anything for her kids. she doesnt need to be out clubbing all night anymore wearing nasty hooker clothes, she should have thought about all this before she had kids. it will mess them up for sure, she just needs to get out of the spotlight for a while or else shes just asking for it.

Ya know....I think everything just came down all at once with this girl...2 back-to-back pregnancies (at least one unplanned), postpartum depression (is likely), divorce....on top of that an unsuccessful transition to her adult career..her parent's divorce...her sister is successful

Sometimes I wonder if everyone jumped ship over to the little sister....that's where the money is at now? IDK...and just left Britney flailing around.

I find it all terribly sad and frustrating. I was a HUGE Britney fan back in the day, but I find it harder and harder to support her increasingly bizarre behavior. I hope this isn't the "true Britney", but if it is, then that makes me (and tons of other fans I'm sure) very sad.

You'd at least think she'd get it together for her kids, if nothing else, they need her so much.

Some celebrities complain about getting photographed and recognized. They need to realize that's part of the job.

That being said, there's a line between photography and straight up stalking. Is it really necessary to stick the camera in a person's face? I'm sure the same effect could be achieved through a zoom lens.

I think Kevin needs primary custody of the children right now, and I think Britney needs to go to rehab again.
(And this time, it should be involuntary so she can't just sign herself out.)