TMZ's blurb about Brit's OK magazine mishap has me wondering. Do you think she has a

Just think of all of the things that she has gone through in the past 2 or 3 years. Getting married, having a baby, having another baby rather quickly after the first, getting a divorce, going to rehab, nasty rumors about you all over the place, a fall out with your mother...I wonder how all of us would have been able to handle all of this!

For some reason we expect celebrities to be wearing fashionable clothes, look like they came from a salon, have perfect skin, and never make mistakes. I couldn't even imagine having that type of pressure on me! When we see someone like Britney doing some "normal" things, we all freak out and call her trash, a slut, scum, etc. If you saw a regular lady on the street or at the mall that looked and dressed the way she did, you probably wouldn't say a word!

These childhood stars like Britney, Christina, Lindsay all never had a real childhood. They have been in the public eye since a very young age. They have a circle of people around them cheering them on to do more and more and to be better and better.....I just can't imagine it..

I definitley agree with you lamiastella!
The girl is human and some of the stuff people say on here about her is viscious!
Even I have said some not too nice stuff about her and I kinda feel bad about it since I don't personally know her so how am I to judge her?

I've said some not so nice things too, but some of the comments that I've read here and on other celeb websites are over the top and completely cruel. If she reads celeb websites and sees what people say about her, no wonder she has issues...

Personally I dont believe all this poor Britney garbage. I dont know about Lindsay or Christina, but Britney WANTED to go back into show business after MMC ended, and so her mom sacrified her family and her life to take Britney to NY so she could pursue her show business career. Nobody made her do anything. Ive also been married, gone through a humiliating divorce and had a child, and I wasnt a millionare when it happened, I still went to work, put on a happy face, and I even remembered to wear PANTIES EVERY DAY!!!Poor Britney my a$$. In my opinion she never should have had a "singing" career to begin with.

Of course people say bad things about her!!She strips down to her undies with a hundred people following her wears the same ripped fishnets for a week, and purposley showed the whole world her privates. She should expect people to say bad stuff I know if I did that stuff I would lose my child in an instant.

haha I second that leean. There are other people in Britney's same shoes, or even worse... that don't turn into trainwrecks like her. They pull themselves together and cope with their issues. I think the only ones we need to feel sorry for in this situation are her poor babies... those children don't have a mother.

I think it's a bit harsh to say she's worse than Mike Tyson.

She's been going through a lot and she didn't stay in rehab long enough so it was just a matter of time before she snapped again.

I don't think she has a problem with substances, I think her problems are more psychological.

When she was growing up, she was constantly handled, so she always looked put together and she was very poised.

Either she doesn't know about public decorum or she knows and doesn't care right now.

I love her, and she's in my prayers.

You know what it's like?

Someone being driven around everywhere their whole lives and then at some point, the teacher gets out of the car and expects that person to handle this huge Escalade by themselves.

There was no transition period between the learning and the doing.

I don't think she has a substance abuse problem, but I do believe that she has a self-esteem problem. Britney, Lohan, Paris, and Nicole alikes are always in the press because they crave it, they want, and they have to have all the attention on them all the time, they need to be around people that worship them or they will go nuts, more so than they are now, unfortunately. These people who crave for attention all the time will do whatever it will take to always be in front of the camera. :tdown:

from what i read in tmz the editor in chief of the mag decided to show the real brit

In a surprising move, OK! Magazine says they're going to show Britney as she really was on the day of her disastrous photo shoot -- the good, the bad and the unbelievably ugly!

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said, "OK! Magazine spent a heartbreaking day with Britney Spears and witnessed first-hand an emotional cry for help that will leave you shocked and sad. This week, on newsstands Friday, the truth will be told."

As TMZ first reported, Britney had a complete and total meltdown during the interview and photo shoot. OK! was faced with a huge decision; to run the horrifying photos as is and risk ruining their relationship with Brit (and potentially her career), or run a sanitized -- and untrue-- article.

In the end, it appears as if OK! chose journalism over Hollywood. OK! is OK!

OK!Magazine isn't choosing journalism over Hollywood:cursing:.
They are taking an unfortunate situation along with photos and using it to boost their profits on this months issue,plain & simple.

This young woman is going through a terrible time in her life and these vultures are jumping at the chance to profit off her obvious mental issues,it's absolutely shameful.

Personally I dont believe all this poor Britney garbage. I dont know about Lindsay or Christina, but Britney WANTED to go back into show business after MMC ended, and so her mom sacrified her family and her life to take Britney to NY so she could pursue her show business career. Nobody made her do anything. Ive also been married, gone through a humiliating divorce and had a child, and I wasnt a millionare when it happened, I still went to work, put on a happy face, and I even remembered to wear PANTIES EVERY DAY!!!Poor Britney my a$$. In my opinion she never should have had a "singing" career to begin with.

She comes from a poor family, and theres nothing wrong with that, but I believe her mother put her to work, and she supported the family...oh, I'm sure Britney was ok with it, but i feel like her mother/father saw her as a meal ticket.

What a sin, she's a mess.

She wanted to do the photo shoot and interview, so I'm not too sympathetic that she comes out looking whacked-out; and I don't blame OK! for publishing it. She constantly seeks publicity.

Taking frequent bathroom breaks and coming out in a new mood each time? I'd say that points to substance use in large quantities. If it's a psychological issue, I pray that she gets some help, for the sake of her children. At this point, she has become a very bad joke.