TME in Choc Matte

Hi, I'm getting the TME Midi in Black Crash...and when I do...I'll post pix of it. I realize it is not choco...but at least I will comment on the style.

I don't think many ladies are ordering the TME...they are besotted with Hug Me and Whisper to Me...but I think the Take Me Everywhere is a real classic, chic bag. More anon!

I got the TME in midi in chocolate last week! The leather is so soft and the color a rich chocolate brown. The best part is the rolled handles- they stay on my shoulder so much better than the LM straps. Plus they are really soft and comfortable unlike the rolled handles on some Marc Jacobs bag. I'm totally love with this style and will plan on ordering more in other colors.

Attachments

• Flat.jpg
    Flat.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Hanging 1.jpg
    Hanging 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Lining.jpg
    Lining.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 88
:ps:^^^Wow! I love the TME. Thanks for the pics. It is very similar to the Love Me Midi which has always been a BE all time favorite. Definitely a great choice.

Clu -- thanks for the great pix. Tell us about the messenger strap. Have you used it? So, do I understand from your pix that there is a zipped inner compartment inside -- meaning there are three sections of the bag? Do tell all.

Hi ladies! So I haven't used the messenger strap yet, but it probably fits the same way as in the other bags. The inside looks EXACTLY like the inside of the LM, which I was surprised about as Jackie had said that there wouldn't be the zippered compartment. I'm not sure if she changed her mind about it, but I love it. Personally, I think I like this better than the LM, believe it or not, as the straps just fit so much better on my shoulder. It's very light and quite comfortable to wear.

I got the TME in midi in chocolate last week! The leather is so soft and the color a rich chocolate brown. The best part is the rolled handles- they stay on my shoulder so much better than the LM straps. Plus they are really soft and comfortable unlike the rolled handles on some Marc Jacobs bag. I'm totally love with this style and will plan on ordering more in other colors.

Thanks for the advice. I have a pewter LM midi on special order, so I am a bit hesitate to order the choc TME if the design is similar, but I do LOVE the look of the TME in this colour - a real classic!

I need to stop ordering for a while. I have gone from just discovering BE a few weeks ago to owning a WTM midi in black glossy, SMM in choco, and having a LM midi and take me away on bespoke order!!! I can't help myself they are such beautiful bags and great value compared to other brands......:smile:

Hi, I'm getting the TME Midi in Black Crash...and when I do...I'll post pix of it. I realize it is not choco...but at least I will comment on the style.

I don't think many ladies are ordering the TME...they are besotted with Hug Me and Whisper to Me...but I think the Take Me Everywhere is a real classic, chic bag. More anon!

Thank you for the advice. You must be really excited about receiving the TME midi. I read your response to the competition and it was fantastic! It really captured the essence of BE and was a joy to read. :tup:

I think the TME is not an "exciting" bag-- it is just a great looking, classic, slouchy shoulder bag with great genes.

TME has everything figured out: perfect size, comfy handles, light, compartments, messenger strap, and total coolness that will be timeless. Perhaps that's why ladies aren't ordering so many, because it is not a stand out, wow bag. But it will be a real keeper.

And I bet it will look even better when the leather softens and it gets super slouchy and puddles. JMHO

i really like the style of this bag but I am disappointed at the colour choices. I would love one in either pewter or purple crash.

i think TG is right, it is a classic bag and a lovely design and it does appeal but the reason i wouldnt buy is the limited choice of three colours in the midi size. I also would like to see a modelling pic of the midi vs the large size.

i think it looks lovely in chocolate and black crash, but i love my BE colours