TLPS Vs View Clinic

Hey..when do you plan on goingto Korea?, and what surgeries are you looking into if you don't mind me asking? I decided on going to TL. I've read a lot of positive reviews about them and I love their before and after photos . I've also read there are the top 1% clinic in Korea.I'm going feb/march of next year. I will share my before and after photos here and also share my experience. ☺️

I haven't heard many reviews of the view clinic although I do like some of their before and after photos.

Reactions: jacobjarred30
Hey..when do you plan on goingto Korea?, and what surgeries are you looking into if you don't mind me asking? I decided on going to TL. I've read a lot of positive reviews about them and I love their before and after photos . I've also read there are the top 1% clinic in Korea.I'm going feb/march of next year. I will share my before and after photos here and also share my experience. ☺️

I haven't heard many reviews of the view clinic although I do like some of their before and after photos.
Hi! I plan on going in December of next year! I am going for eyes, rhino, and chin augmentation. I have seen a lot of good things about TL but I am also interested in Banobagi

Reactions: krod2017
Hi! I plan on going in December of next year! I am going for eyes, rhino, and chin augmentation. I have seen a lot of good things about TL but I am also interested in Banobagi
I wouldn't go to Banobagi for rhinoplasty. I heard their rhinoplasty sucks. I don't know about their eye surgery though. But they are good at facial contouring so you can go there for the chin. (you don't need to go to 1 clinic to get everything done, after all) TL is OK at everything, from experience. But Banobagi is definitely better at facial contouring.

Reactions: jacobjarred30