TLC's Geek Love

babypie said:
mmmm....looks like it would annoy me.

Geek love and Virgin Diaries...same show, no?

I think the difference is that geek love are geeks "with game" and virgin diaries were the ones without.

It was a bit hard to tell from the commercial but geek love may be a series and not a special like virgin diaries was.

The mating call was funny, especially when the girl reciprocated it back. LOl

I'm a fan of the Big Bang Theory, and this sorta resembles it but as a reality TV show.

Might tune in to catch an episode.

I watched both episodes! I kind of found the whole thing endearing. I really sympathized with the girls and wanted to cheer up the guys. Personally, I think the people featured in Virgin diaries are much more boring than the people featured in Geek Love. They actually had some interesting passions, and were in their current predicament because they had extreme quirks, that were actually cool. But I'd like to think someone who is a fanatic about Star Wars or video games or whatever else, could end with someone who isn't?

I really loved this show! So endearing! I found myself rooting for the people to find love.

Since I DVR'd both episodes, it cut the end off. Can anyone tell me if they had an update message at the end during the credits? Perhaps saying if the people are still dating, etc. I am really curious to know about that!