TLC What Not to Wear? Style Myths Quiz

I got all but the tie one right b/c I knew the logic of the questions (ie. trying to overturn common assumptions) not b/c I actually agreed w/ the answers.

I do NOT agree with wearing pantyhose w/ open toed shoes (unless the opening is quite small) and I TOTALLY do NOT agree that you have to be young to wear a mini-skirt -- how prejudiced!!! If you have good legs, wear the mini no matter what age:smile:

Actually, I also think that you should do something to match your socks and shoes too -- they don't need to be the same color, but should be coordinated in some way.

I don't agree with most of their style rules - like wearing glitter during the day, or not matching your shoes and bag, wearing too many prints, mixing metallics, the list goes on and on... Just not my style, I'm conservative

Pantyhose and tights are NOT the same. Pantyhose are those flesh-colored monstrosities while tights are usually mostly opaque and can be black or brightly colored. Tights with open-toed shoes I like; not pantyhose.

And I disagree with a number of their other rules, too. Overall, something like mixing prints CAN work, but it isn't something most people do well. I'd hesitate to make a blanket statement about wearing it because I wouldn't want to encourage most people to try it.