TLC What Not to Wear? Style Myths Quiz

1. Took it, I missed two, (the miniskirt one, and the matching socks w/ shoes rule), but still fashion forward... LOL

2. I missed three. The tie thing threw me off. And I didn't know you could wear stripes with plaid. And pantyhose with open-toed shoes?

3. I totally disagree with their assertion that you can wear pantyhose with open toed shoes. That looks so tacky!

4. I only missed 2-I am soo fashion forward!

You wouldn't believe it by the way I dress-LOL!

5. thats the only one I got wrong! ugh I disagree! pantyhose,and sandals/open toe shoes should NEVER be worn together!

6. I missed two as well. I, along with all of you, say no way to pantyhose with an open toed shoe. Yuck.

7. I missed the one on the tie knot. Fun quiz. Thanks for sharing. :biggrin:

8. as long as the pantyhose are sandalfoot (i.e. no reinforced toes), i think its fine to wear them with open toed shoes

9. The pantyhose with open toed shoes got me also. But, remember-there are different kinds of open toed shoes-if it is a peep toe type shoe and you wear sandalfoot pantyhose-then that would be ok.

10. I missed the tie question--I don't know much about ties, I'm not a dude

11. I missed two. I really need to get a life on Friday night and stop watching this show lol

12. ^^^Haha, I missed the same ones as you.:biggrin::yes:

13. 2 wrong...the pantyhose question and socks matching shoes lol

14. i got them all right! i started to say you couldn't wear pantyhose with open-toed shoes, but then i started to think about all those fun colored and textured tights, and i've seen them successfully go with peep-toe pumps often, so i changed my mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice