TLC - Plastic Wives, premieres Sunday, Jan. 27, at 10 p.m

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Breast augmentation, Botox, liposuction. Almost no cosmetic procedure is off limits for the four Hollywood women who are the stars of TLC's new reality TV show.

Veronica Matlock, Alana Sands, Danya Devon and Frances Marques are the "Plastic Wives," married to some of the most successful plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, with all the perks. Namely, free plastic surgery.

Marques said she has had her breasts done four times. For Matlock, three times. Devon said she loves Botox.

"I'm sure this lifestyle seems a little crazy," Devon said. "This lifestyle, look, is crazy. This is Hollywood, though."

Their new show, which premieres Sunday, Jan. 27, at 10 p.m. ET on TLC, leaves little to the imagination about what life in and out of the operating room is really like. At home Sands, the wife of cosmetic dentist Dr. Kevin Sands, has three full-time nannies for her two kids, two full-time masseuses and a full-time chef.

"I'm not complaining," Sands said. "I'm not complaining at all."

For these wives, it's a no-appointment-necessary and no-payment-required lifestyle. They have unlimited access to the operating room, whatever they want, whenever they want -- even a personal procedure room at home for a little nip and tuck when the mood strikes them. They are proud of the work they had done, living billboards of their husbands' steady hands.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...mplants-botox-beverly-hills/story?id=18296917

I haven't heard about this, but it reminds me of some one-season reality show I watched in a Netflix marathon. All the women were engaged and wanted a crapload of plastic surgery before their weddings, so they would compete in all these different competitions, and whoever won would get one procedure done off their "wish list." The one who came out on top got everything done.

It was so messed up and odd. I'm not surprised it didn't get a second season.

The woman on the left looks like she's had way too much done, or it wasn't done well. Maybe both. I definitely wouldn't want to have her husband as a plastic surgeon, lol.

Frances is scary looking. The blonde one took over the interview, assuming because she was in TV. Veronica is very pretty and doesn't really look like she's had much of anything done to her face.