TKDK Fascino? Felice?

Zoven

Jun 15, 2009
When I first saw the Fascino go up on the Tokidoki site I immediately fell in love with the style... I wanted to give it some time though as I wasn't completely in love with the material. Lack of money didn't help either. :graucho:
Now, I'm in the market for a new bag and I caught site of some pictures of the inside. It's basically my dream bag in structure and if I can at least get the straight black print of the bag I'd be happy. I'd adore the Carmella but my husband won't let me get something I'll freak out over if I get it slightly dirty. I'm also not sure if the new material is the same to clean as the LSS. Which I guess while I'm at it I can ask that too. hehehe Is there a difference in cleaning the new materials? Should I be more careful or are they machine washable?

Now my real dilemma... While hunting through eBay I came across something that looked exactly like the Fascino but it was labeled Felice. I've googled it and found nothing that compares the two. Are they the same bag? Is one smaller? They seem to be running for the same price. The only difference is maybe the strap color and the Fascino comes in the solids Carmella and Pantera, and one of the prints I don't care for.. (hehe) :P The TKDK archive isn't finished enough to include these and if it is I must have overlooked it.

Anyone know the difference? Can anyone vouch for the materials?
Thanks in advance!~

Zoven

Jun 15, 2009
So far the only difference I can see from the images scattered around. Is that the Fascino has a black and white inner lining for all of the prints it's got whereas the Felice has the solid neon colors that I've seen more frequently. (Neon orange, pink, blue etc)

I'm kinda partial to the black and white inner lining. A bit easier on the eyes and pen or makeup stains wouldn't stick out but the neon colors makes it easier to see things at the bottom of the bag...