TJP's Collection!

Deneuveness

Feb 25, 2016
I think I might have found purse peace... I wouldn't mind having a Birkin or a Kelly, but as there is no Hermès boutique near me, and I refuse to pay the extortionate pre-loved prices, it doesn't seem likely - at least for the time being.

Since I began buying luxury, there were definitely things that I thought I'd love forever but ended up consigning... I've found that I prefer neutral colors and minimal hardware/logos. I feel like my current collection, as it's edited now, covers a lot of bases, and I truly love every single piece - I honestly can't pick a favorite!

Bottega Veneta "The Lauren 1980" Clutch
Chanel Classic Flap - Jumbo
Fendi Peekaboo - Medium
Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola - PM
Mark Cross Madison Crossbody
Moynat Voyage - PM
Tod's Holly Bag - Small

Thanks for letting me share. :smile:

0-1.jpg

0.jpg

you have a wonderful, well-rounded collection!
I love every single one of them.

I especially love the LV sofia coppola! So much so that I may add it to my wishlist.

I also have never really taken a second look at Tod's, but WOW the Holly bag is gorgeous! Is the leather durable?

• Thanks
Reactions: Deneuveness
Okay... I'm thinking about adding this Hermès Bolide 31 in "Rubis" to my collection - a classic with a pop of gorgeous color! What do you think? @880 @papertiger :smile: :heart:

View attachment 5625681

100% :tup: from me

I have a Clemence Rubis Dogon Combined wallet and - lots of Bolides including dark red (RH).

Can't go wrong as far as I'm concerned

@papertiger - Thank you! Ordered. :happydance:

I can't wait to pair it with my brown Gucci Diana wallet on chain - the perfect color combination for autumn, I think!
20210801_i1627807018_2546_0.jpg.jpg