Tjmaxx Rewards?

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
Sep 8, 2011
Virginia
I was looking through my rewards cards and found one for TJMAXX I had forgotten about, so I went ahead and registered the card, but their website doesn't say what exactly their rewards are. There is no "spend X amount of money and get X off" or "we'll send you coupons". Nothing.

Anyone have a Tjmaxx rewards card? Anyone know what the rewards are?

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Virginia
I was looking through my rewards cards and found one for TJMAXX I had forgotten about, so I went ahead and registered the card, but their website doesn't say what exactly their rewards are. There is no "spend X amount of money and get X off" or "we'll send you coupons". Nothing.

Anyone have a Tjmaxx rewards card? Anyone know what the rewards are?
Are you talking about the reward credit card, or just the card that they swipe when you make a purchase that isn't credit? If you're talking a bout the latter, then there are no coupons or bonuses of any sort. Basically it just puts you on their mailing list. It's crap really.

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
Sep 8, 2011
Virginia
Are you talking about the reward credit card, or just the card that they swipe when you make a purchase that isn't credit? If you're talking a bout the latter, then there are no coupons or bonuses of any sort. Basically it just puts you on their mailing list. It's crap really.

Just the reward card. I kind of figured that once I started looking at the site, but I thought I may be missing something. Lol.