Shopping at TJMAXX

Been looking for that YSL to show up !
I haven't been to the Alexis-nihon store in a while as I usually go to Montreal-trust or marche-central!

Do you find the selection is better there?
I think they are similar in selection, because I found my YSL at Alexis-Nihon (avatar pic) and my Givenchy at Montreal trust.. I always do both Winners when I'm at downtown :angel:
Did you try Winners Marche Central?

I think they are similar in selection, because I found my YSL at Alexis-Nihon (avatar pic) and my Givenchy at Montreal trust.. I always do both Winners when I'm at downtown :angel:
Did you try Winners Marche Central?

I usually go to marche central as I work close
Which is both a good and bad thing lol

I have found some amazing deals notably a Celine trio bag that I regret not purchasing as it was missing the third pouch

Good finds you guys! Scored a great classic s/s Lacoste polo for my Brother - the white rarely are around come sale time in his size $89.50 for $39.99! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 896
My TJ Maxx store sucks here. Fairly small store with a poor selection, not well organized, etc. The local Marshals is much better. It is bigger, better selection, and set up much better on the inside. I have bought quite a few things at Marshals compared to nothing at the local TJ Maxx.

Anyone using website for runway items? I had a Gucci bag in my cart with a clearance price. However, when i clicked to checkout, bag was removed from my cart and back to full price. Do I need to checkout immediately? I took time to add other items before I checked out. Perhaps speed is the key.

I've never purchased online. But I have noticed on one day a designer purse is "on sale" at a much lower price; and the very next day, it's back up to full price. Don't know how they do designer purse sales online, but it seems really screwy to me !!

Anyone using website for runway items? I had a Gucci bag in my cart with a clearance price. However, when i clicked to checkout, bag was removed from my cart and back to full price. Do I need to checkout immediately? I took time to add other items before I checked out. Perhaps speed is the key.

I ordered quite a few runway items from TJ Maxx and had no problems. I also took my time browsing, researching on the item, and deciding before I checked out. Some of the items were either marked down, had the "almost gone" message on it, and all of my items were shipped. Sorry you had that issue!

Thanks for the comments. I'll keep trying.
I just received my TJM package today and it is supposed to contain 2 McQueen items: a continental wallet and a scarf. I realized that upon opening the package, that my Alexander McQueen wallet was stolen. It was shipped from UPS Surepost then delivered via USPS. The package had the designer box and dustbag but the wallet was nowhere to be found. I am so upset as I was looking forward to receiving it today. Thankfully, my McQueen scarf was delivered safely and didn't seem to be tampered with. The wallet was a different story, though. I did contact both TJM and USPS and they're going to help me find the wallet. This sucks!!

I would definitely be careful when ordering from TJM. Make sure when you receive the package, open it up right away and make sure everything is in there. I've ordered many designer items from TJM and this is the first time it happened to me. I'm pissed off. On the bright side though, TJM has great customer service and they promised they're going to help me out with the investigation. I still will order things from them but I probably won't touch the runway items anymore. I don't want to go through this hassle again.

FYI I noticed that the Gucci bags that TJ Maxx carries online are usually what's available on the Gucci website in the sale section (I think the sale is over now). TJ Maxx has them marked up an additional $200-$300 than the actual Gucci website.