TjMaxx fakest louboutins

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Omg girls! Just saw the fakest loubs in the history of fake loubs at tjmaxx! Even my brother noticed. The soles were not shinny and were more like pink than red. I gave it to customer service and said "it's not our fault, it's distributor's fault". I said "I know but it's your job to inspect it to make sure" and they just rolled their eyes! I regret not taking pics!!!

Omg girls! Just saw the fakest loubs in the history of fake loubs at tjmaxx! Even my brother noticed. The soles were not shinny and were more like pink than red. I gave it to customer service and said "it's not our fault, it's distributor's fault". I said "I know but it's your job to inspect it to make sure" and they just rolled their eyes! I regret not taking pics!!!
Ugh. That's disgusting!

TJMaxx is a discount store with some name brand clothes and some off brands. There are some TJMaxx stores that sell high end name brands, and from time to time actually do have CL's. They are called the Runway Stores.

if i ever saw a pair of CLs at Tjmaxx id probably lose all respect for the brand. I really hope i never run into a pair there.

Just out of curiosity, why would you feel that way? (I'm not trying to be combative... I'm genuinely curious!) Do you think it cheapens the brand?

I've seen CL at the Runway TJMaxx close to me, but this TJ's also regularly has Fendi, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Alexander McQueen, YSL, etc (bags, RTW, shoes). The one pair I've seen in the five years I've shopped at that location was $599. It has everything to do with department stores like Saks sending their excess stock. I guess I just don't see the difference in TJMaxx getting a lone pair of CL and NM Last Call getting a bunch of CL.

Fakes are another story completely.

I have never seen CLs at TJ Maxx but like others have seen designer handbags, wallets, and watches there often--on a daily basis. I gave my mother a beautiful Prada clutch that I scored there for a steal and the only thing cheap was the price--it was all Prada and all luxury. I have two Tory Burch wedges and L.A.M.B. Finsbury Pumps I bought from Marshalls, same deal. It has not made me think any less of these designers or their beautiful merchandise one bit. I just wish it happened more often ;).

Just out of curiosity, why would you feel that way? (I'm not trying to be combative... I'm genuinely curious!) Do you think it cheapens the brand?

I've seen CL at the Runway TJMaxx close to me, but this TJ's also regularly has Fendi, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Alexander McQueen, YSL, etc (bags, RTW, shoes). The one pair I've seen in the five years I've shopped at that location was $599. It has everything to do with department stores like Saks sending their excess stock. I guess I just don't see the difference in TJMaxx getting a lone pair of CL and NM Last Call getting a bunch of CL.

Fakes are another story completely.

Yeah I think it cheapens the brand. Maybe in Massachusetts we just dont have great TJ Maxx store or runway store. But at my local TJ max. I have NEVER seen any of the brands that you listed above.

I dont know it just feels weird to me. But yes, I feel like it cheapens the brand and decreases the value. I think if there starts to be a lot of CLs at TJ max locations--- it would absolutley cheapen the brand in my opinion. According to posts I read on TPF very very very few people have ever seen a pair of CLs at TJ max. I prefer it stays that way lol.

And also-- Like u said fakes are another story, I get that, however. How many people at your TJ max know the difference between an authentic CL and a BAD FAKE im not even talking about a good fake, im talking about a bad fake. Probably none.

I go to places like Marshalls and TJ Max for like last minute outfits or work clothes, no offense to anyone who goes there, since i shp there also to avoid the malls especially for work clothes, however, I DO NOT go there, to spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of louboutins. Thats what cheapens it IMO.

--- Also-- I have NEVER been to a runway TJ max, but i was under the impression it was a normal TJ max with a runway section? Is that wrong? IDK maybe its like another experience altogether. But I just, yeah no. sorry lol ill get my 20 dollar work pants from TJ max. Not CLs