Tjmaxx.com experience?

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Anyone here purchase anything from www.tjmaxx.com?

I attempted an order - it took 3-4 days to process, and then today I got a cancellation, due to no inventory- even though the site said there was plenty.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I attempted an order - it took 3-4 days to process, and then today I got a cancellation, due to no inventory- even though the site said there was plenty.

No, but what were you ordering? If you live by a Marshall's, I find they have similar items often.....but it would really irritate me.

I just saw a handful of designer bags on there-Gucci, Bal, etc.

It was a nanette lepore top that's a few seasons old & hasn't been in store for a while...I checked about 4-5 surrounding stores (it was in-store last year) so I didn't think I'd have luck there. When it popped up online I ordered it right away. They did have multiple sizes too, so it wasn't something highly covetable like a bag, etc. *sigh* :/

I kind of wonder if they were expecting to get it in stock so they put it on the site, but maybe no product shipped? It may show up again.

I'm continually disappointed with TJ Maxx. Their technical knowledge and customer service is lacking-it is shocking that they can't search another store with a SKU, among other things. Nordstrom Rack really puts them to shame.

Over the years I've lost confidence in them-the selection doesn't seem too great either. TJ Slaxx.....

I kind of wonder if they were expecting to get it in stock so they put it on the site, but maybe no product shipped? It may show up again.

I'm continually disappointed with TJ Maxx. Their technical knowledge and customer service is lacking-it is shocking that they can't search another store with a SKU, among other things. Nordstrom Rack really puts them to shame.

Over the years I've lost confidence in them-the selection doesn't seem too great either. TJ Slaxx.....

TJ Slaxx! Hahaaaa I love that

You're probably right; but I hate being canceled on, it really annoys me, so I'm going to pass on trying to order it again (if it comes back).

Pity because after this experience, I probably won't be heading to their site anymore...

I bought from TJMaxx.com twice, both times I had my items shipped fairly quickly and the items were well packed, too. So sorry you had your order cancelled!

Does anyone know if tj sends out items with the tj maxx tags on them, especially the handbags or shoes in the runway section? Tia

They do not come with the TJM tags, since the items are shipped directly from their warehouse. So if you want to return your items in-store, the SA will have to use the receipt and the barcode on the packaging in order to return the item. I have bought some items in the runway section and they only came with the manufacturer tag.

They do not come with the TJM tags, since the items are shipped directly from their warehouse. So if you want to return your items in-store, the SA will have to use the receipt and the barcode on the packaging in order to return the item. I have bought some items in the runway section and they only came with the manufacturer tag.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks!! Good to know ;)