TJMaxx and Marshalls - Fantastic Finds!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found these $196 J Brand jeans on clearance in Marshall’s for $15. Size 23. No other human being could possibly have fit into them, I guess. [​IMG]

mssmelanie likes this.
  2. Size 23? It seems like 10 years ago. Lol.

restricter likes this.
  3. My stores didn’t have any high-end designer yellow tags, but I found a lot of cheap casual/sportswear pieces from mid-range brands like cloth and stone. Also picked up some unopened beauty products (locked in those plastic cases).
    Spotted YSL aviators and Stella sunnies for $49.

miumiu2046 and moi et mes sacs like this.
  4. Yes, problem is you can't search for those brands on the website.
    E.g. not searchable but listed: VALENTINO GARAVANI bag: https://www.tkmaxx.com/women/accessories/handbags/black-leather-clutch-bag/p/11193688

Tricks you learn when working with ladies at work! TkMaxx is a great site if you want to buy your girlfriend a present :smile:

5. Snagged a bunch of yellow-tagged items, including this Badgley Mischka wool coat for $39 (from $259 MSRP) and these Ecco boots for $29 (from $200 MSRP). Also picked up a Michael Kors ivory waffle-weave cotton sweater for $18 (from $150 MSRP), some Philosophy cologne for $6 (from $40 MSRP) and a variety of Rusk hair products on red tag.

39338dea-815f-436b-8e79-57f12f198f61.jpeg 81M+GUehkyL._AC_UY600_.jpg

6. Very nice

Diamond Dazed likes this.
  7. Does anyone know when and/or if Winners/Marshall’s will e having a runway/designer event this March?

8. Feb 28

9. That’s soon glad I asked thank you

10. Your welcome :smile:

11. Found a pair of Gucci Loafers slides at my local TJMaxx. Clearance price $499 size 10. Sadly not my size. Very surprised to see them at TJMaxx as they’re a pretty popular style.

12. F125C283-9054-4AA4-8FA1-AAB6BC8093D0.jpeg Some beauty finds. First time seeing La Mer@ Marshall’s

SARM4800, mpepe32 and LuxeDeb like this.
  13. Holy moly, that’s some good stuff! I was just at a TJ Maxx & didn’t see any of that stuff. May have to stop at another one on the way home! I just have to know… How much was each item?

lilac28 likes this.
  14. 1B1928B6-AAC5-47CE-8B0C-9987FF145449.jpeg St John cardigan for $110, plan to wear it as a spring coat. Reiss short trench for $120. Love red tags

Attached Files:

mpepe32 and msd_bags like this.
  15. Thx, I was happy to score the items as the stock has been kind of dry after the holidays . Lipstick was $39.99, brush $16.99 and La Mer $69.99

Leto likes this.