Tjmax Customer Appreciation Day 15%off 1/22

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Grabbed from another deal site, everything in store will be 15% off.

Valid at all TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Homegoods, AJ Wright stores nationwide.

2. Thanks so much! I will have to stop by:tup:

3. Good to know! I love TJ Maxx!

4. Is this at all TJ Maxx stores?

5. Alright! I've been itching to go back to TJMaxx, seems they have a good selection of purses lately. Now I'll wait 3 more days for this sale to go. Thanks!

6. just a warning on the selection, some items I had my eye one a few days ago were gone today :crybaby:because of the latest markdowns...so if you want something pretty bad, it might be better to get it before Thursday

7. Thanks for the heads up!

8. yeah...I think once things go "yellow sticker" they start moving fast. :sad:

if there are multiple items of something you like, then definitely wait :yes: if not prob. best to buy sooner than later...

9. For sales like this, I'm happy i stuck all the 7s I found on layaway! :smile:

10. Thanks:tup: Although, I'm busy, and probibly won't be able to get to the store.

11. Thanks for the info! Loves me some T.J. ;)

12. Yeah! Can't wait for tomorrow!

13. Good to know, thanks for posting :tup:

14. Awesome!
    Thanks for posting this!

I wish I knew on Monday though...I don't know how I missed this thread!
    My brother bought a piece of furniture there and he could have definitely used the 15% off.

I wonder if they will do a price adjustment.

15. This is great! Thank you so much.