TJ Maxx Score!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally - FINALLY - I found something toki at TJ Maxx. An Original Black Denaro for $24! I almost bid on one on eBay this week, thank goodness I didn't, it was at $49!

It was the only toki item they had. When I saw it I was literaly jumping up and down!

2. ooooh ur so lucky!!! i went to like 3 tjmaxxes and NOTHING

3. lucky! congratz!

4. Nice!!! 24 bucks is awesome!

5. Wow what a great deal. im going to have to check out TJmax soon

6. congrats, dreamsoftoki! i found two at ours on sunday!! i found one and thought i looked over the wallet section really well, but for some reason i checked again, and i found another!!! i couldn't believe it!

7. Wohoo! Rock on girl! Always love it when fellow tokilovers score a great deal!

8. hoot: which one did you go to?
    congrats dreamsoftoki.

9. Aw man!! I seriously want an OP or black OP denaro for my bella bella!! If I don't find one, I may end up returning the bag... Blah.

10. ooo, cool!!! :biggrin:!!! congrats on your find, that's awesome!

11. nice! i never find anything minus harajuku lover bags!

12. TJ MAxx in Colorado Springs ... which just proves they can show up *anywhere*!!

13. *camps outside of her local tjmaxx*

14. omg what a deal!!!

ok... if ANYONE ELSE finds one... PLEASE BUY IT FOR ME!!!! I'll pay you back!!!!!!

15. LUCKY! I went to 5 TJ Maxx and 5 Ross stores and nada for me :sad: