TJ Maxx in Dallas, TX

nhung

O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
I usually don't like the TJ Maxx on Preston & Spring Valley but was suprised by designer stuffs they got in this week.

Ed Hardy starting from $29.99.

7 For All Mankind, Joe's, J Brand, and Paige Premium jean ranging from $59.99 to $79.99.

Lilly Putlizer from $49.99, variety of clothing ranging from shirt, jean, sweater to dresses and outerwear.

Some Bonega Venetta (sp??) clothing.

Ralph Lauren black label.

Susan Monaco clothing from $49.99 (limited dresses).

Lots of Michael Kors and Dooney handbags. Some Coach sneakers.

I didn't have much time to check everything out. Def. worth a trip if you got free time.

Happy shopping :smile:!

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
That's the one close to my office, so I frequent there during lunch. They have expanded the runway section since last year, good stuff!

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks for the tip. Also if anyone's in Arlington the TJ Maxx by the Mall is always good. It's clean, orderly and very rarely crowded

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Dallas
Thanks for the info! I never go to TJ Maxx but sounds like I need to check out their denim section. Anyone know if the Frisco or Plano locations are worth stopping by?

blah956

Aug 16, 2009
DFW
www.slickdeals.net
What designers have you spotted there recently?
i tend to skip over the handbags section. i know there have been cases in people buying and returning fake bags (since the store obviously more than likely won't know the difference).

i shop the rest of the store. i've seen la perla, 7 for all mankind (in otherwords, typical stuff). i know my friends spotted some nice expensive home items in the home goods store (park lane) but i'm not sure of the brands.

Feb 8, 2008
Everything IS bigger in TX!
i tend to skip over the handbags section. i know there have been cases in people buying and returning fake bags (since the store obviously more than likely won't know the difference).

i shop the rest of the store. i've seen la perla, 7 for all mankind (in otherwords, typical stuff). i know my friends spotted some nice expensive home items in the home goods store (park lane) but i'm not sure of the brands.
Thank you. I should make a stop this weekend.