TJ Maxx finds...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403190581.756925.jpg
Got this for $129 last week at Marshalls. I think it was a good price. Dillen satchel...color was listed on the tag as 'pink'. It is almost the same color as strawberry. More rosy, not as bright. I am thrilled with my first pink bag! Been carrying for a week straight.

View attachment 2657447
Got this for $129 last week at Marshalls. I think it was a good price. Dillen satchel...color was listed on the tag as 'pink'. It is almost the same color as strawberry. More rosy, not as bright. I am thrilled with my first pink bag! Been carrying for a week straight.

congrats! pretty color.

so i went by a nordstrom rack. rarely go there. DB really cant get rid of these floral bags, eh?

Attachments

• 1336.JPG
    1336.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 1337.JPG
    1337.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 1338.JPG
    1338.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 477
  • 1339.JPG
    1339.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 480
  • 1340.JPG
    1340.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 473
This is from Marshalls, but what's the difference?
When I send a birthday present to my brother, I throw in a little something for my sister-in-law, too. So, I picked up this, today:

DooneyClutch.jpg

It's called a make up case, but I think, considering the size, it would be a pretty nice clutch, as well. I love the full sized vachetta trimmed satchels that go with it.
Edited to add: well I see the satchels in the post above me. Well, I like 'em, anyway.

Last edited:
This is from Marshalls, but what's the difference?
When I send a birthday present to my brother, I throw in a little something for my sister-in-law, too. So, I picked up this, today:

DooneyClutch.jpg

It's called a make up case, but I think, considering the size, it would be a pretty nice clutch, as well. I love the full sized vachetta trimmed satchels that go with it.
Edited to add: well I see the satchels in the post above me. Well, I like 'em, anyway.

I think this little makeup case is too cute. I'm not drawn to the florals. I'm not sure why. They're super cute in person and cute with outfits. But I would've grabbed this myself.

Well, frankly, I am drawn to florals, though I never seem to end up using them, because I have trouble with coordinating handbags with any designs on them with an outfit. I have some beautiful floral bags by Coach

and D and B, and they just stay in my collection looking real pretty and sadly unused. Sigh.

View attachment 2657447

That Dillen is beautiful and at that price you can't beat it. Congrats on a great find and beautiful new bag. :smile:

Well, frankly, I am drawn to florals, though I never seem to end up using them, because I have trouble with coordinating handbags with any designs on them with an outfit. I have some beautiful floral bags by Coach

and D and B, and they just stay in my collection looking real pretty and sadly unused. Sigh.

I totally get that. I have the same problem with any patterned bag. I have to be wearing a completely non-patterned outfit for it to work. That's why I never get florals. However I saw this very make-up case at Lord & Taylor and thought it was so cute! This is the color I liked as well. Nice find, and I agree it would make a very cute clutch too.

I'm not a floral girl at all but recently tried one on with a white pair of capris and a red shirt... Added the bag and BAM!!!! Hot!!! Pull them out girlfriend. 😃