TJ MAXX Finds???

I've only been in and out over the past couple of weeks....did you guys discover that the original stellinas on ebay were coming from TJ Maxx's??? I was just wondering....I never did hear ....but that kind of makes sense since they were coming from all over the midwest.

I live in the Chicago area and visted 3 Loehmann's - Morton Grove, Northbrook and Oak Brook. Oak Brook has several Treninos in Citta and Citta Rose- they're $194.99. All three stores have the backpack ($114.99) in Citta (sorry I'm a newbie and have not yet memorized all style names.) I'll have to try some of the TJ Maxx's in the area. Maybe tomorrow!

If anyone is still into L.A.M.B, I saw a Small Hella Hobo @ Marshalls. I am surprised that they are still turning up there. The price was only $49.99 - but no lamb keychain and a tad dirty.

annie, you're back!!! I was wondering (and worrying) where you were! I was even gonna start a thread "Where's annie?"....
wow! somebody missed me? That's very sweet of you DOT!

Kids are home for the summer! And.....i've been trying to not buy any tokis lately....I've been buying blythe dolls.....and now I need to sell tokis to pay for blythe dolls.....:nuts::nuts::nuts::Push: