TJ MAXX Finds???

I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and checked out the Ross on the Strip. There were two forresta bambinos for about 50% off. Unfortunately they're too small for me so I didn't purchase them. I keep looking at other Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx's in the bay area...no luck.

i was just at tj maxx in cordelia/suisun/right outside vallejo CA today and they had nada. i also went to the marshall's here in vacaville on the OFF chance that i might stumble onto something and nothing again. either we aren't getting any at all or someone's already swooped them all up.

btw, my hubby and i are hitting the loehmann's in sacramento on friday, i hope they have some citta and foresta stuff left by then!

mm kay I went to these locations for ross and tj maxx and there was nothing... so if you want to check out other places in orange county there might be something but eh... i highly doubt it since whenever i went there were bunches and bunches of shoppers

Ross- Tustin, Santa Ana, West Santa Ana, Garden Grove, and South Coast

TJ Maxx- Tustin Marketplace, The District @ Tustin Legacy, Fountain Valley, Harbor Place (Costa Mesa), and Santa Ana (South Coast)

saw lots of Harajuku tho :Push:

i'm going to try to go back to marshalls this week since i went on weekend days.

i saw tons of harajuku too! i kinda wanted a nanajuku print messenger, but the feel of the bag really turned me off since it was kinda plasticized feeling. my ross had about 15-20 harajuku bags out.

I agree about the plastic feeling... I like the canvas one's better but I liked the print on the plastic... the kitty on light blue... which I haven't really been seeing much :sad:

i saw one lux the cat bag at my ross. if you want i might be able to check back on TUESDAY (der posted the wrong thing!) and see if it's still there! if you want to contact me about it, i'm beauty_fix on LJ. :heart:

edit: it's the oval-ish messenger bag... idk what it's called. lol. i think they were $35.

i saw one lux the cat bag at my ross. if you want i might be able to check back on TUESDAY (der posted the wrong thing!) and see if it's still there! if you want to contact me about it, i'm beauty_fix on LJ. :heart:

edit: it's the oval-ish messenger bag... idk what it's called. lol. i think they were $35.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'm going to pass :lol: I'm on a semi-ban... I don't want to declare a ban because I know I'll probably break it but at the same time I'm going to be good and see how long I can go w/o shopping :wlae:

tehlilone - lol u know how you sometimes write "mm kay" ? I used to say that all the time and OMG my bf used to make such fun of me and I never knew why until he showed me some South Park episode where this teacher always goes "mm kay" :lol: I thought that was cuute.

:roflmfao: that's great! Which episode was it? I don't really watch South Park but I'd want to see what you're talking about :smile: and isn't funny how some mannerisms rub off on people. I tend to do that a lot and a lot of my friends start talking like me... haha my bf has it bad now so he can sound like me online pretty much so it confuses some people

mr. mackey, the counselor, says mmmkah like a bazillion times throughout the series. if you watch the southpark movie, there's a whole musical number in the middle saying "it's easy mmmmkah."

the weird thing is, my husband does a DEAD ON mr. mackey impersonation, it's kinda scary really. lol.

I went to Tjmaxx last night and bought a Lesportsac weekender bag. I was wondering if any of you ladies can tell me if it's an original... cause I'm definitely returning if it's not ehehehe here are pics.

btw, original price is $88 and i got it for $34

THANKS LADIES!

Attachments

• Picture 348.jpg
    Picture 348.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 100