Tiziana collection bags

Decolady

Aug 22, 2008
Hi -- I'm new to the site. I got my first good handbag last year -- A LV Alma, which I just love. Has anyone ever heard of the Tiziana Collection? I saw them only on one web site -- they are beautiful Italian leather handbags -- but I have never heard of them before and cannot find out any information on them. Thanks for your help!!:rolleyes:

she has a very high end line all her bags are made in Italy there is another website thefashionplate.com that stocks her bags check it out
the only thing with Tiziana collections due to the fact that its made in Italy and not china when you custom order a bag it can take up to 3 months to get it because its specially made her bags are classic and will never go out of style she shoudl have more recognition than she does hope this helps

Hi i just saw your forum and wanted to add that i got my first Tiziana bag last yr from my grandma as a present (apparently grams has better tast then i thought) a lady in my town has a little boutique with different unoque pieces of different designers who i have never heard of. The Bags are expensive especially since i never heard of them. They are gorgeous and very wekk made of amazing quality. I like that it isnt a popular brand too. I was wondering about where they came from and why they cost so much. So i decided to research and VIola! Thanks to you i have some answers!!!! im gkad to know that their are who know this brand and also its reassuring to know that i was paying all this money for bags that probably cost 20 bucks !!! hahha anywho again i love this collection and will continue to buy them as they come in. and thanks again for the valuable info!.

she has the most gorgeous bags and high high quality i think they are very famous to wealthier people i have 2 of her bags ( not that i am wealthy ) and they are made just simple beautiful i researched also i know thefashionplate.com carries some of her styles and i found it on a few more websites
your gram has good taste

Hi -- I'm new to the site. I got my first good handbag last year -- A LV Alma, which I just love. Has anyone ever heard of the Tiziana Collection? I saw them only on one web site -- they are beautiful Italian leather handbags -- but I have never heard of them before and cannot find out any information on them. Thanks for your help!!:rolleyes:
on juliangifts.com