Tivoli wear.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been reading a few posts here & there that the Tivoli GM is not wearing well with time.

For those who have the Tivoli GM & use it often- do you think that is true?

2. Well its a bag its not going to stay new all the time.

I have my Gm for 5 months now...don't use it all the time...but think its pretty good still. It has patina already...the handles are a little bit dirty cause I sweat a lot...the Handles do curl a bit upwards.

Overall its not like a damier bag...it needs maintenence and care.

3. I've had mine for about 6 months. I use it pretty often, switch out every other week or so. It still looks great. Starting to turn a light patina which is so beautiful. Handles look good, not curling so far. It feels light after carrying my Manhattan GM. It really is a beautiful style, I just love this bag!

4. I don't own the GM but besides the curling issue I really think it's a matter of how you take care of your bags and how often you wear it. Good luck with you decision.

5. I've only had my Tivoli GM for about 6 months, but I have used it daily for that long. Other than the light patina, it still looks perfect. I don't have any curling issues, but that may be because I have the straps set on the second-to-last holes, so that there isn't a long of hang-over at the ends. Also, I'm fairly careful about how I handle the bag, so the bag doesn't rub against something (like a wall) when I set it down, causing the strap "tails" to curl up.

6. i've had mine for about year and a half. still looks great, no curling issue for me but like suemb the straps are on second to last hole for me too. finally has somewhat dark patina. and it's my favorite bag! :love:

7. I've had my Tivoli GM for 2 years and I haven't had any curling issues or any other problems. It is a gorgeous bag and I always get compliments when I carry it. Good luck with your choice!

8. mine is still in great shape after more than a year... just curious, does the weather matter? it might be easier to turn curler in humid place?