Tivoli PM

I think the pm is very cute but have heard it doesn't hold much. I think the gm can be worn on the shoulder. Also- I've Seen a gm stuffed to the gills and it did not look cute- made the pleats pop out. :nogood:

Tivoli is my favourite LV and i have both PM ang GM. PM is more ladylike because it's handheld but it really does not hold very much. A full size iPad fits barely in.
GM is very roomy and can be carried on shoulder. It's also more difficult to open because zipper is so much longer. So if I go shopping and I need to get my wallet fast, I take PM.

Tivoli PM was my first LV about two years ago. I fell in love with this beautiful shape at first sight and still adore her! In my opinion this bag looks very ladylike and pretty and holds quite a lot. I must say, I only use her for special occasions, because I like her best and she was my first, she is so special to me ;). For daily use I have other LV's.
You can put her on your shoulder for example if washing hands, 'cause the handles are longer than on a Speedy.

I had a tivoli pm for about a year and a half before I sold it.

I'm not a fan of the GM at all as I feel like it looks as if there is too much going on. I usually don't carry much, and the PM fits everything I needed.. but with little room to spare. I usually carry a Sarah wallet, cles + keys, mini pochette and an iPhone.

There were days when I just wanted to be able to fit a huge make up bag + sunglasses but it didn't fit very comfortably (it was bulky and wouldn't close). That's when I knew I needed to get a bigger bag for everyday use.

Another point to think about is how the bag looks with age. I loved the bag when it was brand new with the white vachetta to a light honey patina. However every time I saw a tivoli with darker patina, I couldn't help but feel that the bag looked very dated.... And that's the main reason i decided to sell it. I felt that the bag doesn't age well and is not timeless like the monogram speedy, for example. But I also know many women who love the way the bag looks with time and age, so it's really up to your personal preference :smile:

I love the Tivoli pm !!! Its really cute . Its on my wish list. I dont think it holds a ton but it can sure hold enough to make it work as an everyday bag. If you are thinking of getting it...go for it! :smile:

This is my all time favorite do all: can be dressed up or down can be hand bag or shoulder bag (after some time) and a no other accessory is needed.

I would prefer a tivoli pm because is not heavy like gm and classy version of speedy

+1!

Tivoli is my favourite LV and i have both PM ang GM. PM is more ladylike because it's handheld but it really does not hold very much. A full size iPad fits barely in.
GM is very roomy and can be carried on shoulder. It's also more difficult to open because zipper is so much longer. So if I go shopping and I need to get my wallet fast, I take PM.

I actually think the PM holds a lot more than it looks like it should, especially if you leave it open (as I tend to do). I love, love, love the Tivoli PM! I dislike the straps and how they attach on the GM. It looks like a different bag to me, a lot less structured and more sack like.

I just sold my Pm to purchase a Gm. Understand that I really need a lot of room in my bags because of the type of work I do. I carry a lot of files and what not. That being said, I loved my pm. If it wasn't for my personal necessities, I would've kept it. It was a gorgeous bag and I'm feeling the separation anxiety after 2 days. It was very stylish. That being said, I also have ordered a NF MM.