"Tivoli pm" should I get her?

I'm not a big purse gal, so my Tivoli PM is absolutely perfect for me. It's not kiddish at all, I can't imagine a "kid" carrying this bag. It's sophisticated and very feminine. Personally, I like the size because it really looks like a handbag, carried on the arm or by hand, there's no mistaking it for a shoulderbag and there are times I think a handheld is definitely the bag to carry. I like that it looks very pretty and girly dressed down or very chic carried for a dressier occasion.

Personally, I love this bag! I am 5'5 and I want to get one myself...I thought it looked perfect on me. I just really like the shape and how it is small and feminine. Hehehe I never thought that it might look like a kid's purse-that would be one expensive child's item!!!

Tivoli pm looks cute on it's own, but every time I've seen it carried in real life... they just could not pull it off! I feel as if it's a bit too narrow, and it appears to clash with many outfits. Just my honest opinion!

I always thought it was a cute bag and most recently saw it IRL on a couple of women in the GM size. I couldn't believed how gorgeous and chic it looked on their shoulder. The pleating is so feminine and the gold zipper really stood out-in a good way.

Now, comfort-wise, the GM might be a nightmare (heavy!)