Tivoli PM or Perforated Speedy 30 in Fushia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Tivoli PM or Perforated Speedy 30 in Fuschia

1. Tivoli PM!!!

2. Perfo Speedy 30 (the dog carrier!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    I am going to save up for my 2nd purse this year and hopefully I will be buying it around April or May (earlier is possible)

I'm stuck between the two options of a Tivoli PM of a Perforated Speedy in 30. They are completely different purses, I know! I'm going to be buying an adjustable strap to be worn with either of these because I like the ease of being able to carry them cross body in case I need to.

Which would you chooe? The Tivoli will probably be a classic but the Perforated Speedy is LE and I like that it looks like a dog carrier. LOL Should I get the Perforated Speedy because it's harder to come across and buy the Tivoli next year?

*sigh*

Need to start buying lottery tickets!:graucho:

TIA

2. I definitely think you should go for the perforated speedy, it's so unique and cool, I love seeing people carrying them. Also, like you said, I think you should get it since it;s LE and harder to come by in good condition, whereas you can buy a new Tivoli whenever.

3. Thanks for the input!
    I'm leaning towards the Speedy too. I've only ever seen one girl carry it in Toronto and it was the green one. I'm surprised because the Speedy and LV in general are VERY common here. I think moreso than Coach even.

4. I voted for the perfo speedy...I miss my orange speedy sooooo much :smile: you will love it.

5. Tivoli!

6. I love both but go for the Speedy. It is different

7. Perfo speedy for sure! :tup:

8. I voted for the Tivoli! :smile:

9. Tivoli PM! I totally love mine and I always get compliments everywhere I go in Toronto :heart:

10. PERFO SPEEDY OF COURSE! You will totally love the cuteness, lightness and the attention it gets ;)

11. Both are fantastic choices but I'm leaning a bit more towards the Tivoli.;):heart: