Tivoli Pm or Manhattan PM?

tivoli!! I just bought the t.pm today - haven't actually used it yet, but i love it!! if your arms are small enough, you can even slide it on your shoulder when you really need to. It's not the most comfortable, but it's totally do-able. I can slide it on my shoulder, but not with a jacket on (which is the case with most of my shoulder bags anyways... at least now i have a bag that looks like i'm carrying it in my hands on purpose!)

Thanks! Yeah, I would love the bag to be carried on shoulder. I was hesitating about the M.PM because it can only be held in hands. And I was thinking to purchase a long strap to overcome that:smile:

well the tivoli is def better priced, it's new and IMO a better choice.

I heard from the guy that does the repairs at my local store that the manhattan is always being sent back cuz of the front pockets. I mean it's such a cute bag but for how much it costs, it better not need repairs!

I'm in the same boat with you. Fell in love with Tivoli PM but lately have been eyeing the Manhattan PM. I think I am going to get Tivoli, coz it looks fresher =). so my vote goes to Tivoli PM. Let us know what u decide!!

The Tivoli PM is quite a bit bigger than the Manhattan PM, both about the same height but 14" wide for the T and about 11" for the M. I haven't seen the Tivoli IRL but you can see it would be a much easier bag to get in and out of than the Manhattan ... much and all as I love my M.pm, it's not that easy to get in and out of even when you open the zips as far as they'll go. And it is one heavy little bag. I think the Tivoli might be the more practical choice.

Hi,

I've had my Manhattan P.M. for a year and Love, Love it.

Best bag I have ever had.

Front pockets work perfectly, and I use them constantly for cell, keys,etc,etc. Very smooth operating with a lovely crisp 'click'.

I have bought others since and go back to the Man. pm every time.

Has developed a beautiful patina, and I love it's classy kind of funly, chunky look.

It is also decipitive and holds a lot.

Yea Manhattan!!!

Baggers