Tivoli Pm or Gm??

*123*

Sep 27, 2007
Hello everyone. After my first purchase of Speedy30 last Sept, i think i'm addicted to LV now :sweatdrop: Thinking of getting a Tivoli however i'm not sure what size to get though because both are beeeeeaaautiful. So, i would really appreciate some recommendations.

Btw, I'm 18 this year, height 163 cm, weight 50 kg and my Speedy30 is never full :P

Thanks ~! This is me with my Speedy:love:

DSC00597.jpg

^ AwWWw...your so cute and petite!!
I like both sizes of the Tivoli, but prefer the GM.
Do you wear big bags? If so, go for the GM!

Aww~~! Thanks for the compliment and also the recommendation, baby of fashion :shame:
I'm ok with big bags, doesn't matter hand-held or shoulder bag as long as it's LV :P Do you think the Pm will fit under my arm anyway?

tivoli pm is a great and cute bag!! especially when u already have speedy 30, then go for a smaller bag!! it's perfect for special occasion or when u don't really need to bring so much stuff!!

Aww~~! Thanks for the compliment and also the recommendation, baby of fashion :shame:
I'm ok with big bags, doesn't matter hand-held or shoulder bag as long as it's LV :P Do you think the Pm will fit under my arm anyway?

Looking at your photo, I think the PM would fit under your arm!
Try both sizes, I really like big bags on petite frames..so stylish!

I think because you can adjust the handles on the gm i'd go for it., I dont think the bag its self is much different, but going for the gm gives you the option of handheld or shoulder.
I'd go for the gm!

I have the PM and love it...my favorite bag by far! I can wear it on my shoulder (and I am not as small as the OP) although its shape makes it a bit tough to carry this way. I think you can't go wrong with either one as they are both stunning.