Tivoli PM or GM

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I'd personally get the GM because you could wear it on the shoulder as well, but if you don't mind just handheld, then the PM is cute!

Sep 10, 2007
Murdaland
GM I tried it today and am thinking of making it my 1st! Its soo cute and yeah with the adjustable straps it totally works as a shoulder bag! And its soooo roomy and just yummy.

lolitablue

Planning To Be Happy
O.G.
Mar 1, 2007
Florida
www.planningtobehappy.com
GM could be on the bigger end when it is full with items. That is just my opinion. PM is just handheld, though. Besides, they are sold out but you can place your name on a waitlist because it will eventually turn into an essential. Have you considered a marina?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
GM for sure! It's a great size, super comfy, and super practical! I'm 5'2" and it's perfect for me!

socalgem

Fabulous
Apr 23, 2007
California
GM could be on the bigger end when it is full with items. That is just my opinion. PM is just handheld, though. Besides, they are sold out but you can place your name on a waitlist because it will eventually turn into an essential. Have you considered a marina?
It might be sold out for you, but I can get either one. I just have to decide which one.

jaaaey

My love for purses is unexplainable...
O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
Michigan
I got the GM, very huge but love it ... you can put tons of stuff in it.
3 pockets inside - can be very heavy if you put many things.

but I love the idea of adjustable straps..look very classy with all the hardware on the straps...