Tivoli PM - is it the same size as the Speed 30?

paije

May 20, 2008
or smaller or larger? I am trying to figure out what it compares to? Does anyone have any bag comparison pictures, alongside the speedy or galliera pm?

Also wondering if there are any issues or problems with the Tivoli pm that I should consider before I buy?

TIA

Last edited:
Hi paije! I had asked my SA this and she said the Tivoli PM is a little bit smaller in terms of how much you can put inside. She said in terms of space, it was more like same as Speedy 25. Hope this helps.

The measurements are the same on the site, actually tivoli measures wider? so is it the tapered style that makes it smaller inside, is the outside still a decent size?

Paije...The Tivoli is a very pretty bag but it doesn't hold as much as the Speedy 30. I had it but returned it
simply because it was too small.

Really? I just can't decide...ahhh the SA said the GM size was as big as the Neverfull GM? I had no idea it was THAT big! I wish they would make some more MM sizes!

I have the small triangular popincourt (waaaay to small) that Im going to sell, and thought this would be a good replacement and still kind of like a speedy?!

Really? I just can't decide...ahhh the SA said the GM size was as big as the Neverfull GM? I had no idea it was THAT big! I wish they would make some more MM sizes!

I have the small triangular popincourt (waaaay to small) that Im going to sell, and thought this would be a good replacement and still kind of like a speedy?!

I have the poppincourt too and tivoli pm would be more spacious inside than poppincourt. however not as spacious as speedy 30 inside. the tivoli gm however is huge. your SA is accurate in saying it is as big as neverfull gm.

I don't have my Speedy 30 yet, but from what I can tell, the Tivoli PM won't fit as much as the Speedy 30, but has much easier access and the opening opens wider than the Speedy does. Not sure if that helps, but I hope it did!

That's disappointing! I was considering this bag as well. I just hope it's enough space to put in all of my necessities. I would hate to have to change bags for this reason.

I was totally set on getting the Tivoli on X-Mas, but I have to look at it in-store to really decide. cripes.

Thanks for making this topic paije, btw.