Tivoli PM arrived today - is it too small? opinions needed!

paije

May 20, 2008
I can't decide if it's too small for me, I like how its similar to the speedy but with a difference...it would be perfect if it were just a bit bigger....does it look too small?

TIA

Attachments

• paije.jpg
    paije.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5,679
  • paije2.jpg
    paije2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2,545
I think its a really nice bag. And you look really nice wearing it. If you dun need a a lot of space, its actually nice. And I feel that its easier to find things inside the tivoli pm compared to speedy 30.

Hi paije! I like it on you! Really depends if you have a lot of daily essentials. But if it's just based on the pic, I don't really feel that it's too small on you.

I think you like bigger bags! ;) Are you still getting manhattan gm?

i think it looks great on you and you look great with it. But i see what you mean about it being small. maybe you should try the GM. Btw your scarf looks wow. You rock it. It makes me wish i could get the monogramouflage one.....

I considered the GM but the SA said it was HUGE, and the base really sticks out and that its the same size as the GM Neverfull so that put me off...

Why don't they just do medium?!:shrugs:

Thanks for your nice comments above...I think it is nice, is just too small for me I think....and I should be getting more shoulder bags .... oh well looks like she's going back in the post tomorrow!

Hi paije! I like it on you! Really depends if you have a lot of daily essentials. But if it's just based on the pic, I don't really feel that it's too small on you.

I think you like bigger bags! ;) Are you still getting manhattan gm?

I really want the Manhattan GM :heart:
Again my SA must not work on commission - he said its way to heavy for daily use :confused1: - I just love the look of it though...but the galliera pm gives me a shoulder ache and thats light so I may not be able to carry the Manhattan well? still undecided....Im not sure what bag to get next actually....

I think the Tivoli PM looks great on you, paije. The size is a nice alternative to your bigger LV bags IMO.

Ad BTW, don't worry about your "dagginess", far from it!! If you think that's daggy, what are you like un-daggy ;)

Gosh it is small.. it's gorgeous as a small bag though, if you see what I mean. Now you have an excuse to go bag shopping again, and get the GM as your big bag! :graucho:

Howabout Galliera PM as an alternative? Or Palermo PM? I have a whole thread with billions of pics of it.. the base doesn't jut out anywhere near as much as the GM does, and it's a fantastic size.