Tivoli PM arrived today - is it too small? opinions needed!

I think it's fine for you! How much stuff do you carry on a daily basis though? I carry a long wallet, a small phone, and a little le sportsac bag that has things like lip balm in it, and there's always room to spare! But if you don't like it or are unsure then maybe it's a sign you should return it...the GM to me isn't as cute as the PM - it isn't HUGE like your SA is implying, but I feel like it's quite different from the PM.

You would look gorgeous carrying any bag but I agree with you that it is too small. I guess I just prefer larger bags! I have the Manhattan GM and I do love it but it is heavy. I don't mind it being heavy because I love it so much and I have had it a couple of years. You seem to REALLY want the Manhattan because I've read in other posts by you how much you want it so maybe you should get it. If you do carrying it around your house a couple of days to see if it is too heavy.Good Luck!

I really want the Manhattan GM :heart:
Again my SA must not work on commission - he said its way to heavy for daily use :confused1: - I just love the look of it though...but the galliera pm gives me a shoulder ache and thats light so I may not be able to carry the Manhattan well? still undecided....Im not sure what bag to get next actually....

hmmm...my friend has the manhattan gm and yes, it is quite heavy. She carries it on her arm most of the time. Maybe an alternative would be monty gm if you are looking for a shoulder bag that's roomy?

I think the bag looks beautiful, but it is on the smaller side.
Is it worth keeping for times when you need to downsize what you are carrying??

Hey EA :smile:
I love the design but it's def. too small for me, I do prefer bigger bags and I've already gone small with the Galliera....what do you think of the Tivoli GM?

attachment.php

Wow! It does look small on you. Are you 6 feet tall? I am 5'2" and my Tivoli PM looks soooo different on me! It looks like a totally different bag! Before you jump on the GM really give it a hard look--it is a very different bag than the PM. It doesn't simply look like a bigger version of this bag--I think it has a completely different look.

^^ I'm 5'8 and 55kilos or 121pounds? I think that conversion is right we only use kilos... it seems small....I did have a good look at the GM, it seems ok, i prefer big bags... hard to figure out when there is no LV here