which bag should I pick?

• mono speedy 40

• mono tivoli PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

wangmei

Damier Damsel
Jun 19, 2009
hello everyone its me again!!!! =)

i finally decide to get A hand held mono bag... but Im really confused... I like the Tivoli PM (compared to the GM i hate the gm's strap its like there's a lot going on there)..

and the speedy 40 i also really like.. but the thing is theres a lot of people carrying a mono speedy around here and I kinda want to be different...

so the question is what should I get?? do u guys think I should go for the classic speedy in 40 size.. or the fashionista bag tivoli pm... btw can you guys provide me some modelling pics of both? if its okay because Im not sure if the tivoli pm is big enough for me.. I am a lover of huge bags... but the thing is im only 5'3 and asian built lolz..

sory to bother guys Im just really confused.. huhuhuhu thanks!

Speedy, but I would choose the 30/35. I have the Speedy mono in 40, and I think it's a little bit too big for everyday use.. And I'm 5'4"! I have the Speedy Azur in 30, and I'm in love with mine! I use it everyday!

the Speedy is THE classic LV handheld bag..
but if you want to be different, the tivoli pm is a great choice..
i don't have the latter, but you an check the clubhouse/s for photos.. :yes:

I absolutely adore the Tivoli PM, I think it's small and cute...but if you like your bags quite large then definately the Speedy 40.
Don't worry about whether or not everybody else around you is carrying one (although you normally see 25's and 30's more). If you like it and it makes you feel good then there's no reason why not :smile: Especially since it's 'the' classic!
OH, and the speedy goes with everything - you can dress girly/classy/funky/edgy..it will all go! But I feel with the Tivoli, it will always give a more feminine touch.

I prefer the tivoli (I actually have it in the GM), but since you prefer big bags I would go with the Speedy. I do have one small bag and it does not get much use because its small.

Not a big fan of the tivoli TBH... Speedy is always a classic.. since you want it to be an oversized bag.. the 35/40 would be perfect! Those sizes are not very common anyway! If you want yours to be different.. have you considered the mon monogram? :biggrin:

Not a big fan of the tivoli TBH... Speedy is always a classic.. since you want it to be an oversized bag.. the 35/40 would be perfect! Those sizes are not very common anyway! If you want yours to be different.. have you considered the mon monogram? :biggrin:
0o0o0 that is a great idea I almost forgot they have the mon monogram hihihihi thanks!!!!!!! I think I would get the speedy

I absolutely adore the Tivoli PM, I think it's small and cute...but if you like your bags quite large then definately the Speedy 40.
Don't worry about whether or not everybody else around you is carrying one (although you normally see 25's and 30's more). If you like it and it makes you feel good then there's no reason why not :smile: Especially since it's 'the' classic!
OH, and the speedy goes with everything - you can dress girly/classy/funky/edgy..it will all go! But I feel with the Tivoli, it will always give a more feminine touch.
thanks sugar puff... its really nice of u to say that =) hhihihihi I think I would get the speedy since I like big bags LaL

I wanted a new mono speedy 35 (my 25 is just to small) and had also thought about the tivoli, but then I went to the tivoli club house and found that bag way too small! You should have a look there, there are a lot of modeling pics!