Tivoli in banff!

The Tivoli was available in banff today!! The PM was damaged so it couldn't be sold. But the straps are really nice on the PM. It's so cute and the pleats are really beautiful! The larger one has adjustable straps, to me i don't think the straps on the larger one look as nice! So if anyone is interested you can pick one up in banff.

Do you still remember if the handles on PM are rolled or just flat straps? Coz i saw rolled handles in a few ads, but when I saw it on Japanese LV site (tivoli is already up on there), the handles are flat straps. And I called 1-866 # the lady told me they are flat straps as well......... :crybaby:I really want them rolled!!! Flat straps are so weird on tivoli!!

TIA!

Attachments

• tivoli PM GM.jpg
    tivoli PM GM.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 82
  • tivoli pm.jpg
    tivoli pm.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 72
Do you still remember if the handles on PM are rolled or just flat straps? Coz i saw rolled handles in a few ads, but when I saw it on Japanese LV site (tivoli is already up on there), the handles are flat straps. And I called 1-866 # the lady told me they are flat straps as well......... :crybaby:I really want them rolled!!! Flat straps are so weird on tivoli!!

TIA!

argghh..after I saw the picture that you posted, I find GM is better looking than the PM........

argghh..after I saw the picture that you posted, I find GM is better looking than the PM........

yeah I'm confused too bout the roller handle vs. flat strap... I think the flat strap will sit more comfortable on the shoulder. but I agree that the roller handle will make it look more somewhat dressy. IMO

yeah I'm confused too bout the roller handle vs. flat strap... I think the flat strap will sit more comfortable on the shoulder. but I agree that the roller handle will make it look more somewhat dressy. IMO

I tried on the Tivoli GM in the store and the rolled handles (on top pf the straps) felt very funky. I didn't like it at all. That's why I decided to buy the Palermo bag. After so many months of waiting for the Tivoli I was very disappointed when I finally saw it. It looks much better on the pics than IRL. (my opinion)