Tivoli- how bad is the sag factor?

i have the tivoli gm and it doesn't sag at all. i've had it for 2 yrs now. probably doesn't sag because i use a chameleon purse organizer. i use the organizers in all my bags. not only does it keep my things organized, but retains he shape of my bags, including speedies.

not bad at all...(i love the sag factor, especially in my speedys) but i really havent worn it too much...what an awesome bag ...every women should own it..lol...just my OP...good luck...:smile:

Arhh, I'm confused, does it actually have a soft underneath aka Speedy style? I didn't think so, I thought it had base studs so that would mean there isn't any sag factor there!

Last edited:
I have the Tivoli PM and it doesn't really sag. There's a very slight sag when it's not full and the items are heavy, for instance, but I don't have any major problem with that. Definitely won't go as saggy as a speedy.

I've had the Tivoli GM since it was first released in 07. It sags a little and I bought a base shaper specifically made for it (on ebay). IMO, it loses a lot of it's beauty and charm when it slouches & sags, even if only a little. With the shaper, it keeps its shape just like in the advert pics and keeps me happy:P .