Tivoli GM ???

louielove

Dec 16, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to have found this wonderful spot. I am having a little decision-making problem and maybe someone could help me out. I am wait-listed for the Tivoli GM. I saw this on the Louis Vuitton site and loved it! But the size has me a little concerned. I haven't seen this bag in person. What do you all think about this one??

Thank you!!!

Hi and welcome! If you do a search (button on top of the site, near the site logo) you will find plenty of threads on the Tivoli. I like the bag-I tried it on and looks good on me (at least thats what I think:smile:) and I am relatively small!

:welcome:, I own one and love it! It's more functionaly than PM IMO, mainly becuase the straps are adjustable, so i can carry it shoulder style or handheld. The vachetta free bottom design is great too :yes: Btw, I'm 5'6 125 pound, can post pix when i get home :smile:

If you look in club house or do a search, there should be pixs around.

I have this bag too and it's amazing. It's a pretty good size, but that always depends on how you like your bags and how you view your own proportions to bags. I find it wonderful and I'm short and small, but again, I LOVE big bags :yes:

Good luck, I think you'll love the tivoli gm and i hope you love it here on tPF, welcome! :heart:

I like both the PM and the GM, I just think the Tivoli is a great bag. To determine the size in which would be best you should consider if you prefer a handheld or a shoulder bag more. I like hand-held bags so the PM is perfect, but if you like shoulder bags or the option to carry on the shoulder the GM is a great option. I hope that helps!

I love mine. Its actually one of my faves because it it so roomy. I like the GM better cause I like shoulder bags more, you cant put the PM on the shoulder. You can adjust the straps to shorten it up if you want to make it more of a hand bag, plus the zipper opens the bag up real wide unlike some purses where it is hard to see whats inside. Whoever designed this one hit the nail on the head!