TIVOLI GM waiting list in France

consumed

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Australia
Hi i was just wondering if any one here knew how long the waiting list for the TIVOLI GM is in France?

My aunty is visiting us and is due in Australia in less than two months. I've asked her to help me purchase the bag but I'm scared that there isn't enough time for her to actually get this bag. What do you guys think? :confused1:

sorichsopretty

JE L'AIME A MOURRIR.
i don't think there is a waiting list. a friend of mine has it and she just entered the store and left with it, she didn't have to sign up or anything. but maybe that's because her family is quite close to LVMH. i'll probably stop by the LV montaigne store next week, do you want me to ask?

sorichsopretty

JE L'AIME A MOURRIR.
i stopped by the LV champs élysées store today and i asked about the tivoli GM. i was told there was no waiting list, but they were completely out of stock. i then stopped by the montaigne and the st germain store, and they didn't have it, apparently there is no tivoli GM left in France!!! i'm really sorry i couldn't be more help :sad:

consumed

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Australia
Omgsh really? And i thought France would be the place to be since it is the mothership ><' Did they mention when they think they'll be getting stock?

lhasalove

Feb 6, 2008
i just came back from europe and was able to get a tivoli GM at the champs-elysees store. the first day i went there, the SA said they didn't have any in stock. she said to come back the next morning when they opened to see if they receive any. they never know when they'll get them in in advance.

the next day, i went there 20 minutes before they opened. a few more ppl were waiting too. luckily they had a few that morning so i was able to get them. i know for sure another couple purchased a tivoli gm as well.

your best bet is to go there right when they open. good luck!

consumed

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Australia
The thing is my aunty wasn't all too impressed with going into a Louis Vuitton store in France especially with the waiting. (she's not really into these sort of things, she even asked why my mum didnt buy me a fake bag instead of the real thing since ,'it looks the same and is so much cheaper')

I don't think she'd be too keen to get there first thing in the morning but if you're waitlisted will your bags get sold to those waiting? (sorry if its seems like a stupid question, I'm not too familiar with how everything works)

travelbliss

ADMIRE vs. ACQUIRE
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Louis Vuittonville
The thing is my aunty wasn't all too impressed with going into a Louis Vuitton store in France especially with the waiting. (she's not really into these sort of things, she even asked why my mum didnt buy me a fake bag instead of the real thing since ,'it looks the same and is so much cheaper')

I don't think she'd be too keen to get there first thing in the morning but if you're waitlisted will your bags get sold to those waiting? (sorry if its seems like a stupid question, I'm not too familiar with how everything works)
^^^^^

If she is on a waitlist, they should give her a timeframe that they will hold the bag. If she gives them her credit card, they shouldn't sell it to anyone else. That's your best bet to guarantee it will be YOURS. Good luck !