Tivoli GM owners; how do we keep the bottom from sagging?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ANy suggestions or know of any items made for the Tivoli's bottom? TIA

2. I put a LV catalog in the bottom of the bag. It works perfect :tup:.

3. I made a card board base myself with the cardboard base of shopping bags!

4. I liked the sag but ended up not in love with the bag, so I sent it back. But I think other members have used a magazine to keep the bottom flat. You might be able to get a heavy placemat in an acrylic-type material or something and cut it to fit.

5. On most of my "saggy-type" bags, I cut out a bottom with my LV box. I just make sure to "round" the edges.
    Although lately I've been doing that to some of my non-saggy bags. I think it also helps keep the bottom of my bags cleaner. I still won't carry any pens in my bags tho'. :P

6. I just use my planner and it works fine. I don't need to add any extra weight and it serves both functions. The other thing is, I just try not to carry so much and the bottom is fine. I looooooove this bag.

7. Yes noooooo pens!!! No food!

8. Hi. I have a 1 year old daughter and I use her board books. The book is about 1/4 inch thick and is about 6x9 (in inches) so it doesn't fit perfectly but it does the job. I place it in the center of the bag. It's sturdy and doesn't sag at all. I also use another board book for my Gucci 'Joy' Boston bag (similar to a Speedy 30).

9. eBay sells purse shapers for many of the Lv bags!