Tivoli GM-favorite details about this bag!

LvCoffeeLver

Aug 23, 2015
Hi everyone!!!! I absolutely love the Tivoli GM. I got mine preloved and use it so often! I love seeing other peoples as well and hearing why they love it so!! Please share!
I love how she holds everything except the kitchen sink yet never feels to heavy. I also love the new sag![emoji7] the only con I can find is the pleats become very relaxed after so much use. Still one of the best bags ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451661929.667542.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451661956.850124.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451661976.404999.jpg

I never purchased this one but I have always loved this bag in the GM size. I love the straps like a cross design and the zipper pull. Great pictures and thanks for sharing your beauty!

I have to agree this is one of my favorite bags! No sag though because I use a bases hamper at the bottom. Not only can she hold the kitchen sink she's absolutely gorgeous to look at. Very feminine, classy and it ages well! You enjoy that bag to fullest and many many congrats!

I too love this bag- I have an older GM that is MIF and love it to pieces. It just looks so rich and classy. Thank you for sharing and reminding us how wonderful LV bags are in mono/vachetta.

I'm loving mine as well. It's one of my best preloved purchases. I was using her so much I decided I didnt need the later purchased estrela mm which I sold shortly after. I was always choosing tivoli over estrela. The quality on this bag is superb and, like Cornishmon stated, she ages well. Mine is from 2007...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 338
I'm loving mine as well. It's one of my best preloved purchases. I was using her so much I decided I didnt need the later purchased estrela mm which I sold shortly after. I was always choosing tivoli over estrela. The quality on this bag is superb and, like Cornishmon stated, she ages well. Mine is from 2007...

2007? Stunning!

Wow your bag is in AMAZING condition! Love! [emoji7] thank you for sharing!!

I had her for many years and carried her every single day, getting so many compliments. Loved how pretty and feminine she was. Then I went through this phase of not wanting Monogram anymore and sold her, but have regretted it ever since :sad:.

I had her for many years and carried her every single day, getting so many compliments. Loved how pretty and feminine she was. Then I went through this phase of not wanting Monogram anymore and sold her, but have regretted it ever since :sad:.

Oh man, monogram is my favorite. So glad I got my hands on this bag. I do need a DE Now