Tivoli Dilemma, Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I try the tivoli pm yesterday at the boutique now I can stop thinking of getting one. My SA thought it was a bit small for my 5'2 frame. Now I can't decide if I should get the pm or gm. I'm really concern with the straps curling on the gm. What should I do?

2. :sad:

3. I had the gm, and the straps did end up curling. The bag just did not wear well at all.

(It ended up getting ruined by rain, & I still haven't replaced it.)

4. I am 5'3 and carried the Tivoli PM. I never thought it was too small for me. I like the look of the PM better then the GM.

5. The straps curl ???? WHAT!!!! I just purchased a GM and I hope I won't be disappointed.

6. They do curls. Check out the club house because thats what held me back from getting the gm.

7. Do you find it roomy enough? I should have put my daily essentials in it yesterday while I was at the store.

8. WHAT??? Your SA thought the PM was too small for a 5'2" frame? Ummm, that's pretty petite, so if it's too small for you, then who is it made for? I'm 5'4" and it works just fine for me. Granted, I'm not a girl who loves a huge bag, but seriously, it's not that small.

9. Lol, I'm not sure what she was smoking but she thought it was a bit small. Do you still love yours?

10. Yes, there is enough room for me to carry everything I need. It really is such a cute bag.

11. Thanks! There's something about the pm that makes my heart skip for a second. I have to try it out again and hopefully take her home.

12. I'd get the PM. I like the look of that size better than the GM... I'm not really a fan of the GM's adjustable straps, either, especially since they eventually end up curling.

13. Maybe she just wanted to sell the higher priced item????;)

Go with what you love, you have to wear it.

14. I like the look of the pm. It's not too small IMO.

15. I'm 5'4" and I love mine. It isn't a huge bag but it carries everything I need. I usually have my sm agenda that I double as a wallet, a med. sized wristlet, sunglasses (though not the case) sm makeup bag and my phone. It isn't a shoulder bag but it's a great bag.