Tivoli Coming Soon?

yooooooo

Jul 9, 2006
I heard lots ppl are on the waiting list for Tivoli...I actually got mine ..and it was last one in the store.."How lucky i am"
One of my frd wants to have it too..but all sold out and SA told her that the waiting list is really LONG..I wonder, since this isn't a limited edition ..will be permanent bag just like speedy? or this will always on the waiting list..:confused1:

It's part of the permanent collection. When the Beverlys came out, there were long waiting lists for those too. Once they got through everyone, they weren't that hard to get. I got my call for the Tivoli a couple of nights ago, but turned it down with money getting tight during Christmastime. No rush for me to get it though, I'll just get it sometime next year.

have your friend call the store in Seattle Washington. I was there on business this fall. There were a number of things there that were out of stalk in other cities. An SA there told me it often takes a while for things to catch on and its is easier to get stuff there...TRy the Store at the Wynn in Vegas. I have had good luck there.

this tends to happen with popular permanent items during launch. i remember people being on WL for azur speedies and waiting a long time. if your friend is in a rush to get one, they should WL asap.