Tivoli Arrived!!!

So I came back home without Tivoli, but with Palermo instead! I tried the Tivoli GM on and it just didn't feel/look right. I was very disappointed. It looks much nicer on the ad with Scarlet Johannson. Two things turned me off: the bottom is soft so when I tried it on it was "hangy" already (nothing inside!) and I didn't like the handles. The top is made of rolled handles (like Speedy) and the rest is just regular flat strap (like batignolles). It looks funky! It can work as a shoulder bag but the rolled top handles make it feel stiff on the shoulders. Inside is made of brown canvas, has two pockets and one cell pocket (no zipper pockets!). The zipper pull has the charm like Palermo models. The size of the Tivoli GM isn't that big. But it's for sure a shopper. I looked at the Tivoli PM as well, but this was no go for me as the handles are way to short to wear it over the shoulder. And the size is small too. I would say like a speedy 25.

So there you have it ladies. They got only one Tivoli GM in the store and they were holding it for me and I ended up getting the Palermo PM instead. It made feel bad but even my lovely SA said that the Palermo looks much better.

I WL today for the Azur Neverfull (coming June!).

Ohhhh....i am a little bit disappointed to hear your story.... and I was really waiting your post to get the first review on tivoli. Anw,congrats on your palermo!!!! It sure looks georgeos on you!!! btw, I'm into small bags.... still hope to get tivoli pm... What is your personal opinion on tivoli.... cos I was really contemplate between speedy 25 and tivoli???? Which is more worth buying and cute????

Ohhhh....i am a little bit disappointed to hear your story.... and I was really waiting your post to get the first review on tivoli. Anw,congrats on your palermo!!!! It sure looks georgeos on you!!! btw, I'm into small bags.... still hope to get tivoli pm... What is your personal opinion on tivoli.... cos I was really contemplate between speedy 25 and tivoli???? Which is more worth buying and cute????

I would pick Tivoli! It looks cute and I liked it much better than Speedy.

Can you post pics of the palermo PM on your shoulder using both straps?

You can't use it as a shoulder bag with the two handles. They are way to short. That works only as a hanbag. But the extra strap makes it very comfortable wearing the purse over the shoulder. I will post some pics tomorrow or later tonight.

Aww sorry you did'nt like the tivoli. I think i still need to see it in person. You also said you waitlisted for the damier azur neverfull that should be released in June. Well that is some good news maybe the ebene will come out before that. thanks for your feedback