• Titi 120mm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady Claude 120mm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lau7031

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone
I'm searching for an open toe pump with a slight hidden platform. Based on pictures the Titi, Lady Claude & Yolanda styles fit what I'm looking for.

Does anyone own or have tried on these styles and can give any feedback about sizing and comfort or even comparisons between any of them. That would be extremely helpful. Thanks so much in advance :smile:

grtlegs

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hi everyone
I'm searching for an open toe pump with a slight hidden platform. Based on pictures the Titi, Lady Claude & Yolanda styles fit what I'm looking for.

Does anyone own or have tried on these styles and can give any feedback about sizing and comfort or even comparisons between any of them. That would be extremely helpful. Thanks so much in advance :smile:

grtlegs

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hi:

Well, I have the Lady Claude.....love them because of the minimal platform(not much of a platform person)....actually not much of a peep toe person either but got caught up in the peep toe phase a few years ago, and the Lady Claude were the most comfortable and in my opinion most flattering for me.....I do recall trying on the Titi and the Yolanda....did not like the higher platform of the yolanda.....and did not like the heel on the Titi.....Keep in mind the Lady Claude are 120mm with a minimal platform, so pretty much feels like a 110......I think they run small since I needed a 41....for reference, I am a 40.5 in So Kates, Pigalle Follies, Pigalle 100's, and Decollette 554's..... DSCN2574.jpg

Reactions: BalenciagaKitte

lau7031

Mar 10, 2016
Hi:

Well, I have the Lady Claude.....love them because of the minimal platform(not much of a platform person)....actually not much of a peep toe person either but got caught up in the peep toe phase a few years ago, and the Lady Claude were the most comfortable and in my opinion most flattering for me.....I do recall trying on the Titi and the Yolanda....did not like the higher platform of the yolanda.....and did not like the heel on the Titi.....Keep in mind the Lady Claude are 120mm with a minimal platform, so pretty much feels like a 110......I think they run small since I needed a 41....for reference, I am a 40.5 in So Kates, Pigalle Follies, Pigalle 100's, and Decollette 554's..... View attachment 3621726
Wow your heels are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for your reply! Xo