Tis the season to go wild with LV shopping! Share your December 2010 purchases here!

Even though my birthday is coming this month, there is no Louis Vuitton shopping for me!
Been looking through the website a lot lately, but nothing seems to attract me at all :confused1:

can't wait to see pics of your purchases! I intend to get a few d/c and vintage pieces this month...hope it's going to be a Beverly Briefcase!

Even though my birthday is coming this month, there is no Louis Vuitton shopping for me!
Been looking through the website a lot lately, but nothing seems to attract me at all :confused1:

Hmm I know how you feel! The only brand new bag I'm liking right now is a Mahina L and I intend to get that next year..maybe you should get pre-loved pieces or just cheat on Louis with other brands LOL :biggrin:

I bought an affiche agenda and refills yesterday and a fisher space pen for the agenda. Will be here tomorrow along with my purchases from November 30...he he he he.

I went to the LV store last night and bought a Totally MM monogram (it was the only one in the store - as I was looking at it another woman asked if she could see one and they said it was the only one so I didn't let it go for a minute!) I had ordered the Rivington PM online which was delivered to me the day before but I wasn't loving it - too small and puffy under my arm so I returned it. I love the Totally - I had been looking for a good day to day bag to carry and this one has good organization - love the pockets!! I'm really excited about it and will try to post pics when I get a chance. I was also happy to see that they had alot more stock in the store. I only live 1/2 hour away so I stalk them alot lol!